Disconections

to support i just had a chance to win atleast 10k chips but instead i got folded and booted from table hand number305563431

Try using chrome browser, since I started using it, I have not had any problems with connection issues.

Hi Champca. It sounds like you had some connection issues. When you can’t establish a connection to the table, your turn will time out and you’ll automatically fold.

Crum1850’s suggestion is one thing to try, as many players find that using Google Chrome results in the smoothest gameplay. We have some other suggestions of things to try listed here: http://help.replaypoker.com/knowledge_base/topics/why-are-my-hands-auto-folding . If you try everything listed there and continue to have connection problems, please write in to support at Support@ReplayPoker.com with the information at the bottom of the page and we’ll be happy to look into the problem further.

Guys,
I have the same problem.
Sometimes I can be disconnected twice in one round.
Very hard to play when you do not know what is happening. You place a bet and next minute you are folded and do not know what happened.

I have the same problem but only in freeroll tournaments.

For your edification - Several months ago I had a tournament winning hand (nut flush) that would have knocked out the other three remaining players. I went all-in and was immediately bounced from the table/tournament before any action took place. I complained about this on a thread I started and was told in a private email that without providing a hand number there was nothing RP could do and in the future to address such issues directly to ??? (I don’t recall now - it really doesn’t matter who/what email address RP provided). Supposedly RP can’t do anything without the hand number, despite this being a re-occurring event across tables and players. I did however receive a warning for using WTF in my quickly RP deleted post headline. I wonder how long this post will last as I am reminded that you get what you pay for.