Dark Mode option for the forum?

Having an option for dark mode on this forum would be a nice feature for everyone.

Hi Punisher,

This option is available.

When you click on your avatar, you get some options, you click on the last one ‘Preferences’, a menu opens, you click on the option ‘Preferences’ a new page opens and on the left, last line you click on ‘Interface’ there you see ‘Theme’ this is the place where you can choose the ‘Replay Dark Customizations’ . Don’t forget to click on ‘Save Changes’ before closing that page.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

I like the dark mode, nice feature thank you :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! glad you guys have it, I couldn’t find it reason Why i made the suggestion. My apologies.

Hi, Punisher. It’s hiding. Here in the Forums, go to your Profile image and click it. At the bottom of the list, click “Preferences.” When that comes up go to the bottom again and click the “new” Preferences now showing. Then click “Theme” at the very top. “Dark mode” is one of the choices. Click it, save the changes and it will be all set. If this doesn’t work, contact Support and they’ll try to help you.

I had a difficult time setting mine up because I didn’t realize I had to select “Preferences” on two consecutive menus. Now that I know, it seems easy.

2 Likes

Hi Alan, yup! It was really difficult trying to find this option, but you and Tiandra made it easy to find it, thank you! I finally have dark mode on. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes