Dare to answer

I like to chat. Fake chips, real people; you gotta have your priorities straight.

I’ve told the story of my pet turtle Fluffy and his great escape, shared the excitement of finding some drier lint that looked just like Richard Nixon, and several other extremely interesting stories along those same lines.

I get bored talking to the same people in my head all the time, yanno?

Just keep in mind that many players here don’t speak English, and that some of them can’t type, and some can’t concentrate and chat at the same time, and some of them don’t know how to chat, and some just have nothing to say.

I usually have nothing to say, but I always say it anyway. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

from personal experience on this site, players at 4max and 6max are usually a lot more willing to talk than full ring players

Im always told I talk to much lol

only here to help, oh and take your chips

I like it because you don’t need to download potential malware to play. Plus it’s free…that’s the opposite of lame. Oh and I like it because it didn’t run out on my family.

is this rearly on the up andup
iagree

this is the worst poker site i have been on

Any particular reasons or was it just a cranky weekend?

1 Like

Brilliant

cranky weekend LOL, good one gatzby !

i have been cut off i have been in a game and it just stops no explanation

yea has happened to me at times but the game does resume after a freeze, 5 to 10 seconds at times,

forgot to ask mrgood, was that in a regular room, or in a tourney, cause if it was in a tourney it might of have been a break period, and no Im not trying to be a wise guy, lol

was a tourny and got no explanation and lost my chips

I can’t get in a real game anymore. I used to play in a weekly draw game and a weekly stud game 25 years ago. Most of the guys were older guys and they’re all gone now. Nobody I know plays draw or stud anymore; I don’t know anybody who has a regular hold-em game for that matter, at least not near where I live. It’s this or nothing. That being said, it is fun and competitive here and if the cards turn sour (or the players) there are plenty of other tables or tournaments to find on this site if you really need your competition fix.

1 Like

I’m glad we could help you fill the void! Thanks for playing with us.

Agreed no frills nothing fancy it just works. I wonder why so few are on this site maybe 2000 and less than half play. I played some 15 years ago and it seems to me that more were playing then. It maybe that is free and no money is involved. I see that it has been around for awhile but I never seen anything about it. More advertising would do them good and I’m doing by part in getting the word out. I know of places that have many young men that do play poker and I hope to get a few 100 or more to join.

I still play on a HP Pavillion laptop Windows Vista and it does lag and is slow. However got a new cheap HP one with Windows 10 and it is blazing fast. It also maybe your router or modem you need to upgrade them after about 5 years. Start with your modem should last longer.

??? I started a hand with 1610 chipsaftr 1 roud of bittind 4 players I go all in for 1600 chips with 1 OTHER PLAYER WE SLIT POT i LOSS 40 CHIPS???

post hand link