Daily Quotes

“I just want you to know that if you are out there and you are being really hard on yourself right now for something that has happened … it’s normal. That is what is going to happen to you in life. No one gets through unscathed. We are all going to have a few scratches on us. Please be kind to yourselves and stand up for yourself, please.”
— Taylor Swift

3 Likes

" It is in our DARKEST moments that we must focus on the LIGHT."

Aristotle Onassis

4 Likes

“You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” — Unknown

3 Likes

When you post a “Daily Quote” here please make sure you add the name of the person who made the quote.
Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like

“They (Women Marines) don’t have a nickname, and they don’t need one. They get their basic training in a Marine atmosphere, at a Marine Post. They inherit the traditions of the Marines. They are Marines.”

(Lieutenant General Thomas Holcomb, USMC, 1943.)

3 Likes

" Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that."

Martin Luther King Jr.

4 Likes

“ When I’m good, I’m very good. But when I’m bad I’m better “.

Mae West

3 Likes

" Look up at the Stars, not down at your feet "

Stephen Hawkins.

3 Likes

" Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever."

Walt Disney.

3 Likes

Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
Oscar Wilde

6 Likes

Peace in the world starts with peace in oneself. If everyone lives mindfully, everyone will be more healthy, feel more fulfilled in their daily lives and there will be more peace.

Thich Nhat Hanh

4 Likes

imagesquote5

4 Likes

If the burdens we carry through life were for sale we would all buy our own ones.
Granny feelmysins

3 Likes

In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.

Les Brown

5 Likes

“Poker is a skill game pretending to be a chance game.”

~ James Altucher

6 Likes

I know, somehow, that only when it’s dark enough, can you see the stars.

Martin Luther King

7 Likes

If you are afraid to offend, Then you can’t be honest!

Thomas Paine

7 Likes

“True love is your soul’s recognition of its counterpoint in another.”

• John Beckwith, ‘Wedding Crashers’.
4 Likes

The things that separate us from the animals are, mindless superstitions & senseless rituals!

Ladka Gravitz

6 Likes

There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.

Niccolo Machiavelli

5 Likes