Daily Quotes

“The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior ‘righteous indignation’ — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.” - Aldous Huxley

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

“Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

5 Likes

Oooh–I see. Wise words.

2 Likes

Ever so true.

2 Likes

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

Marcus Aurelius

6 Likes

“People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, it’s not always just about you.”

6 Likes

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Marcus Aurelius

5 Likes

Greatness is to stay humble when the whole world calls you great!"

-Mehmet Murat Ildan.

4 Likes

“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”

Jack Handey

5 Likes

“Eat prunes and walk tall.”
Anonymous

3 Likes

I just had to post this :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I just had to steal this :wink: :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Sometimes people forget that in this rat race we live in, the winner can only be a rat.

3 Likes

Life is not a race. Slow down and enjoy the ride.

5 Likes

Life is short,do what makes you happy!

3 Likes

“The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.”

5 Likes

“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve
done before.”

2 Likes

Been a week or two, time for some more Jack Handey wisdom:

“If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is “God is crying.” And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is “Probably because of something you did.””

5 Likes

LOL, the ultimate guilt trip.

2 Likes