Curious

are the main event points counted towards the final talley for the shared 2 million chips? because it does say they are.Being im ranked 22nd and I finished in 14th in the main event, I could have made enough points to make it to 18th and some additional chips

Hi rjrk

No only the satellites counted for the leaderboard and the Halloween Festival was the wind-up for the players who finished at least one time in the top 20 (number of winning tickets) of the staellites.

Congrats with your 14th place in the main event, it was a tough tourney. Well done. Greetings Happiness.

Sorry for the confusion. Evelien is right, the leaderboard was actually only meant to include the satellites. Hence it’s called the ‘HALLOWEEN FESTIVAL SATELLITE LEADERBOARD’ and the date on the leaderboard ran until Saturday.

However, I updated the promotion copy during the week to clarify some points that players were sending to us and not paying attention I updated one sentence on the promo text to say Satellites and Main Event - hence the conflict. Doh!

So, how do we resolve this? Well, we decided to keep the leaderboard as it is (without taking into account the main event), BUT we’ll calculate what effect the main event would have had on the ranking, and any player that missed out on a bigger prize, WILL get the extra chips awarded to them later today - that way everyone is happy! (nb. those players getting some extra chips are: smallmac, MILLSVETTE, LuvsLongLegs, pattismiles, roym and bonds.

Thanks to everyone who participated, it was a great promotion and a special congrats to “bonds” who came in 1st on the main event, and “grannybarbara” who came 1st on the satellite leaderboard.

Please calculate the effect that main event had on my ranking I was 19th (no chip award) heading into the main event and had 26,559 points. In the main event I earned 1,759 additional points for placing 65th.

I believe that those additional points moved me up on the leader board to 18TH hence my concern and request for award of 41,000 chips.

Thank you.

Ben

( Gladdy8er )

Hi Gladdy8er

When i compare the official leaderboard of the satellites and the list of the winners of the Halloween Festival, i saw roym ended on place 6 there (lot of tournament points), guess he passed you on the onofficial list. Maybe also rjrk, he became 14th in the Halloween Festival, think he missed the pay-out on a few tournaments points also, same as pike (he became 20th in the Halloween Festival) You all did very well, and ended very close to each other.

Gladdy8er, we’ve done the calculations for you. So had the final event counted the 18 winning places would have been:

±---------------------------------+ | P | C

| Player

| TP

| |----------------------------------| | 1 | 0 | grannybarbara | 48605 | | 2 | +1 | smallmac

| 46020 | | 3 | -1 | bigpops

| 45725 | | 4 | 0 | SMR

| 41482 | | 5 | +4 | MILLSVETTE

| 40732 | | 6 | -1 | hunter1111

| 34844 | | 7 | -1 | thepoet1963

| 33786 | | 8 | 0 | 1roofer1

| 32782 | | 9 | -2 | DustyAnge147 | 32708 | | 10 | +2 | LuvsLongLegs | 32356 | | 11 | -1 | johndqqq

| 31719 | | 12 | -1 | maxsd

| 31639 | | 13 | +3 | pattismiles

| 31502 | | 14 | +10 | roym

| 30589 | | 15 | -1 | AuburnLady

| 30521 | | 16 | -1 | indywaddly

| 30090 | | 17 | +59 | bonds

| 29669 | | 18 | -5 | katkatwoman

| 29506 | ±---------------------------------+

So you just missed out unfortunately. Had you not, we’d have awarded you the extra chips as I mentioned on my previous post. We really want to be fair to everyone, and we dropped the ball on this one, so we wanted to make it right.

And here’s who gained extra chips based on their finishing position when including the final event (see previous post):

smallmac: 2nd instead of 3rd (+77,000) MILLSVETTE: 5th instead of 9th (+70,000) LuvsLongLegs: 10th instead of 12th (+0) pattismiles: 13th instead of 16th (+2,000) roym: 14th instead of 24th (+43,000) bonds. 17th instead of 59th (+41,000)

Outstanding reply and very fair to everyone. Thanks for running a terrific site.