CONTEST - Worst team ever!

Tom Holland because he has never kept a secret in his life (his spidey sense might also tingle all the opposing players) and Mark Ruffalo (Incredible Hulk) because as a person he’s too nice and if in Marvel character mode when angered he’d smash the table with those giant green fists of his if he lost AAAKK to AAAAK at a showdown.

Pee Wee Herman and Richard Simmons.

These are two of the most irritating people on the planet.

3 Likes

Oh, Patrick and SpongeBob might go about things in a very unorthodox way, but to be clear, they ARE winning. They beast everything they do.

Tuco and Angel Eyes

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum, moony!

(You haven’t actually met me in person, have you. Just sayin’.)

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Cheesebob!

Goldfinger and Dracula

Welcome to the Forum, cmpn!

I would not like to play with Godzilla for several reasons. First he can’t hold the cards and ends up placing them on the table for all to see. Second of all, if he sneezes his fire breath will singe the hair of all the players. (and he is allergic to smoking, fatty foods, beer, and mint) (don’t ask me how I found out, but lets just say I do not expect to have a full head of hair ever again in this lifetime). And finally, he/she doesn’t take well to comments at the table. And he/she has no problem stepping on players who get out of line. That is the only way we could play together, if others asked about gender and I was the last one still at the table. All of the others would eventually blind out before their corpses were taken to a very overwhelmed mortuary. All said and done, Poker IS a game to die for.

1 Like

eu

1 Like

Lester “Worm” Murphy from the movie Rounders. Also, Pinnochio would be tough to play with.

The tin man because he has no heart, and Jose Emanus, from Canmore, too slow

1 Like

Bert and Ernie, always mad at each other

1 Like

Sheldon cooper from the big bang theory would be the worst… along with Eminem and Robert downey jr

1 Like

Well Helen Keller for…well you know… and Fred Flintstone when he was having his betting
jag…Helluva team

1 Like

Ferran Adriá, es fino con sus apuestas.
Ramsteim, porque es el mejor grupo de música.
Translation- Ferran Adriá is fine with his bets.
Ramsteim, because it is the best music group.

1 Like

two lawmen

Inspector Clouseau - Pink Panther
Lt Frank Drebin - Naked Gun

1 Like

Elon Musk (too erratic) and Tim Tebow (clueless).

1 Like

Janice (from Seinfeld)
Lenny (from Steinbeck’s “Of Mice and Men”

1 Like