CONTEST - Worst team ever!

Voldemort

Daenerys Targaryen

1 Like

Mr Bean (Rowen Atkinson)
Stan Laural

1 Like

Pinocchio - every time he will bluff, his nose will grow.

Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. Because they are dumb and dumber…

1 Like

Alfalfa of the comedy show " Little Rascals ".

I feel like Yosemite Sam and Foghorn Leghorn would be too mouthy and would reveal their hands all the time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

June Havoc, an old actress from the 40’s/50’s. She was just always so annoying, especially her voice. Couldn’t stand to listen to her in a tournament.
Ross, (David Schwimmer) from friends. He overthinks things too much. table would be soooo slow. lol

1 Like

Kelly Bundy from Married With Children and Crissy Snow from Three’s Company.

Crissy Snow from Three’s Company and Joey from Friends.

Pinocchio and the boy who cried wolf

Helen Keller
George The Animal Steele

Winne the Pooh…because who wants their cards and chips covered with honey
Basil Fawlty …because I wouldn’t be able to concentrate if I was laughing that hard

1 Like

Rodney Dangerfield because we would get “no respect” and Tricky Dick Nixon need I say more?

Pres Richard “Tricky Dick” Nixon was actually a very good poker player

https://www.cardschat.com/news/richard-nixon-card-shark-how-tricky-dick-plied-poker-winnings-for-first-run-at-office-77733

1 Like

Gomer Pyle, because he just blurts out everything…and could never bluff.
Hugo the Abominable Snowman. He is the character on Bugs Bunny that says: Just what I always wanted. My own little bunny rabbit. I will name him George , and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him . - because he is only focused on finding his bunny rabbit.

Wylie Coyote because he NEVER wins and Yogi Bear because he gets busted every time !!

Rodney Dangerfield and Pinocchio. Rodney because he would be nervously talking too much of a tell and of course Pinocchio for the obvious reason.

Dennis The Menace would be the worst

Daffy Duck, cause he is all over the place and Silvester (the cat)who just cant think straight, would always be thinking of ways to get the bird instead of playing cards

I would choose Roger Rabbit, who is oblivious in his own bumbling way and of course Jessica Rabbit, cuz who is lookin at their cards when that dame is at the table?

1 Like