CONTEST - Who's on your poker dream team?

My dream team would consist of Daniel Negreanu as he has an uncanny ability to read his opponents with incredible accuracy and Justin Bonomo as he took over top spot in the 2018 WSOP and won the $10 million dollar prize putting him in top spot to #1 on the all time money list.

1 Like

I am selecting John Wick and Charlize Theron.
while Charlize and I get to know each other better, John will be tasked with cleaning out the opposition.
He will be armed with a pencil.

3 Likes

…if the pencil has an eraser, I want John Wick on my golf team also.

3 Likes

the two people here that are 1 and 2 with billions of chips, they have knocked it out the park with the amount of chips they have

Hey Ed,

John does have an eraser on his pencil and he doesn’t know any numbers bigger than 3. :wink:

1 Like

I would have to go with Daniel Negranu and Phil Ivey and look out poker players. Our team would decimate the field and take home the prizes. Or we would try our bestest to do so. Good luck all.

1 Like

Can you tell us if they will be 6 seat or 9 seat?

Hi Grandy, this will be 6 max.

More details to follow soon!

GoldenDonkey

1 Like

Thank you…my team has been practicing on 9 seater SnGs, I reckon we should switch to 6.

1 Like

If I could chose any two players I would chose Daniel Negreanu and David Peters. They are both great Poker players with a lot of knowledge and experience.

-Marc

2 Likes

Sounds like GrandyB knows more than we know, can we get more info??? or is it staff only ??

We have a big promotion coming soon that we’re very excited about. More will be revealed soon, but in honor of the theme, this month’s contest is all about your poker dream team! :man_superhero::woman_superhero:

It looks to me like Replay is going to have a promo that involves team play…I’m just kinda guessing until the details are released :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

In terms of professional players, I would have to go with Phil Ivey and Daniel Negreanu. Possibly a sober Stu Unger if he were still alive.

In terms of players from here, I don’t know. I have a few Friends on the site who I respect well enough, but I don’t truly fear playing against anyone on here enough that I’d feel that I have to pick them for my dream team. It’d be tough to narrow it down to just two.

2 Likes

Stu Ungar and Daniel Negranu. Stu because he’s the all-time GOAT(RIP), and Daniel-san because he is the current GOAT, IMHO. Thank you.

1 Like

From replay has to Bahia and Jack Smidt :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my players would be shane warne Australian world class spin bowler in cricket and the second would be nathan buckley the coach of Australian rules football team Collingwood they both need strategy and nerves of steel

Negranu and the cry baby, Phil. Just to see how twisted I could get him.

1 Like

Doyle Brunson and Kid Poker Negraneu

1 Like

First, I would choose my wife in my team. Although she can not play poker, she always has a lot of luck.
The other should be my son, without him my computer would not run and I could not play online.

2 Likes

edu pagli and produceguy007 my friends

1 Like