CONTEST - Who would win? Round 3!

Jessica Wabbit would win …she would just dangle a caWWot and everWeone would fold :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Miss Piggy.
She has an extra hand up her behind.

1 Like

Don’t forget that Miss Piggy has another big advantage: No one can read her Porker Face :rofl:

5 Likes

And her piggy bank would get fuller and fuller! Yes, she is a babe!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

well, Bet365 and Bet at home also think that miss piggy is absolute favorit so i then i put 100 chips on
miss piggy:yum::yum::yum:

Miss Piggy… She has a good bank, plus that mean karate chop to beat up anyone who wins and take their chips. Hiiii Yahhh!!!
hahahaha

Here what’s gonna happen…
All these ladies will play hard and look for an opportunity to get an advantage but all have a weakness they need to protect.
Someone is gonna steal all C de Vil’s shoes and there is no way CdV will be seen in public without the perfect outfit. CdV is a no show…
Scarlett is still hurting cos Rhett told her he had enough of her BS and left with the words “frankly, my dear don’t give a damn”. She lusts for the dealer as a “revenge guy” and has no desire for poker. She is quickly devoured by the others.
Piggy and Jessica are fairly evenly matched (piggy calls some time outs cos she got a lot of new shoes recently) and it is stalemate until a commotion breaks out at a neighbouring table. It seems that the guy losing at the other table has attacked the dealer.
OMG …
He bent the dealer…
He bent that nice robot c3po
He bent the floor manager
He bent his opponent, some guy called Data,
He chugged a bourbon, lit a cigar, yelled “kiss my shiny metal ass” and is now heading their way.
The pig and the rabbit scarper and the game is still unfinished
Some say… Miss Piggy can think of nothing except poker, and that she has had kermit skinned and turned into playing cards, Or that Jessica has got Roger’s feet on her keyring as a good luck charm. All we know is this game will happen one day and on that day the loser will be stewed…lol

2 Likes

So you’re saying that Bender will win this contest as well? :joy:

1 Like

Miss Piggy is trying to catch the green frog.
Jessica Rabbit is too fast, no time to sit and play poker
Scarlet O,Hara is not available, She is “GONE WITH THE WIND”
Cruella De Vil is cruel, grabbing the nuts (all aces) Flushes, Straights,three, four of a kind. Because she’s not kind. She is CRUElla.
…BLUEDIME

1 Like

Cruella I think she will win it.

1 Like

Neither

Nor

Nor
scarlett

Stand a chance against

1 Like

If you believe that a frightening face would discompose in the least my intrepid Miss Piggy, you are very wrong, my dear Maya!
If even a couple of dogs were able to defeat your Cruella, how much easier would it be for a Superpig? Do not forget that pigs are much smarter than dogs!

A couple? They were 101 :joy:

1 Like

Not at all, you are wrong again, my dear Maya! The pups were trapped in her manor, and were rescued by their parents, Pongo and Perdita!
Argh, actually I totally forgot how it was. LOL
Nevertheless, at the poker table Miss Piggy would make mincemeat out of your insignificant Cruella.

1 Like

Mincemeat :joy:
I think you mean Cruella would be making sausages out of your dear Miss Porky :rofl:

1 Like

By the way, you’re talking about the old Disney version of Cruella. Obviously you haven’t been up to date. The new Once Upon A Time version of Cruella has the power to control all animals just by whistling :sunglasses:
I believe that makes Miss Piggy the MOST vulnerable to her powers at that poker table doesn’t it? :thinking:

Cruella-De-Vil-one-upon-a-time

1 Like

Are you joking? Porks have a lifelong experience in the butchery business! Your Cruella wouldn’t even touch a chicken!

1 Like

I might not be up-to-date, but I am SURE in the end she loses even in the new version. LOL

1 Like

Miss Piggie would win after punching everyone else out! Hee Yah!!!

1 Like