CONTEST - Who would win? Princess edition

Mulan would be my toughest choice …Skill more important that luck …

Its got to be ariel just like being under water she deals under the table

1 Like

it has to be snow white so perfect and when she wins she becomes queen well the top one of four.

For me it would have to be Snow White. Why? Simple, she’s the only one I’ve ever heard of!

1 Like

mulan i think shell be the only one not doing her nails.

Of the 4 princesses, I think Mulan and Belle are the most resourceful. Of the two, Mulan has the more cunning mind. I think she will win.

Belle, as she’s the only one that’s real. Chips please.

What game are they playing? If its 7 card stud, Snow White wins because she spent a lot of time around 7 little studs. If its Go Fish, Ariel takes top place for obvious reasons. Texas Holdem goes to Belle because she’s a beast at that game. And if its Razz, give it to Mulan because why not?

4 Likes

JucieeLoot, you put WAY too much thought and analysis into that. I’m worried about you!!! LOL

But I do have to give you props for putting a backstory to the competition.

1 Like

I think belle would win …she has book smarts and probably read all the poker masters tips

1 Like

Snow White… I believe She is Older and Wiser.

Ariel would win,everyone knows how slippery a fish can be lol…besides she is a rehead and WE
know how distracting that can be !
Nic

Belle, she is the Belel of the table. Knows how to charm each player
and get them to fold.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention how well she would do on the river lol

Mulan for sure! Battle tested, savy with an attitude!

1 Like

I think Belle would win - she’s read all the books, probably plays online and has the patience to outlast the others.

1 Like

Oh I see… Nobody here knows that MULAN,ARIEL,BELLE and SNOW
WHITE are the same! Yea they we’re made up and brought to life
by Disney in a secret hide away on the Isle of Man…
They have gambled and won a fortune over the years. They hid it all
away in the golden arches in the Mcdonalds around the world.
Yea they play a special kind of poker called seven card dwarf!!
Yea Snow White and Phil Helmuth came up with. It’s a variation of
Old Mermaid they use to play under the ocean with Ariel’s side of
the family.
So it really don’t matter who wins , it all goes to the same person!!!

Is that worth a million chips??

1 Like

Snow White would win. Once you’ve whistled while you work and gotten their dormitory of a cabin clean, you dole out chores to each of your sweet helpers, and surprise…when they get home from mining, they are eager to please. As they leave for the mine in the morning, Snow White whips out her laptop and practices poker on sites like Replay. Later, when those other little princesses are seated at her table, she will greet them with all friendliness, smile and ask, “Now how is this game played again?” It will be as if it is her first time…then she’ll gradually show her stuff…and win the entire pot.

1 Like

I am picking Belle. She will shine as the belle of the ball.

While I agree the topic of conversation might be frivolous, I doubt they would broach such a sensitive subject with Ariel there :wink: What use does a mermaid have for shoes? If they are talking about shoes, then Ariel must be a bigger threat than I thought and they are probably trying to get her to tilt.

4 Likes