CONTEST - Who would win? Number 4!

Dory will win because we all know that females are the best poker players!

2 Likes

It has to be DOPEY, the one that is most dangerous is the one that has no clue whatsoever!! They always have an edge lol!!!

dory , the fish in all games he is willing to try anything to win !!

Winnie the Pooh.

People underestimate him but he has depths of wisdom that he doesn’t flash around.

I would have to take homer also, he is smarter then most think

Dory is my answer. She is as clueless as most of the other fish at the tables, but somehow Dory always got out without harm or ahead, just like the fish at the tables.

1 Like

Dopey he would sneak in and win the pot

Dopey for sure has got the smarts to play this game woohoo!!

Dopey wins…he’s nobodys fool.

I wonder who will be your choice next contest Number 5 with only 4 players :thinking:

1 Like

Are you suggesting that the other 3 have a clue?? :joy:

Looking closely at all players, I believe Homer would think he was ahead and go all in most of the time. Not a patient man and extremely overconfident.

Dory, with her short term memory loss, wouldn’t remember to bet or what game they were playing. Not a winner there. Afterwards she would be your friend forever.

Dopey would lose track of the rules and bet when it wasn’t his turn. He would fold when he thought he had won. Not a winner at all but would be entertaining.

Winnie the Pooh, with his patient heartfelt happy thoughts would be happy when anyone won. But Pooh learns quickly, especially if Christopher Robin took the time to teach him the game ahead of time. I am sure Positive Winnie the Pooh will politely and humbly come out the winner. Let’s hear it for the champion Winnie the Pooh. (and he’ll share with Piglet for sure)

I have no doubt that Dopey would win. First reason being is that’s his natural state of mind. He is aware of his surroundings and what he’s doing, but since he is - after all - “dopey”, you wouldn’t be able to read him at a poker table. Any decision he would make would be almost impossible to figure out. Talk about a perfect poker face as he bluffs an all-in with a 2-7 offsuit and steals the pot!

It couldn’t be Homer because he would accidentally reveal his two-pair hand prior to showdown and yet he would think it was the right play to make on the flop because he’s “S-M-R-T”.

Dory would fall under the same predicament by shouting out that she had pocket Aces as she became overjoyed with excitement just like when she remembered, “42 Wallaby Way Sydney”.

Winnie The Pooh would not even care to look at his poker hand. He would be too fixated on where the honey may be and find himself caught in a tree fiddling with a beehive while on the button with Ace-King suited.

There’s only ONE pot?

Winnie-the-pooh would win because his nose can sniff out where the pot is.

Dopey would win with his dumb luck!

I guess Winnie the Pooh will come out as the winner. Let’s hear it for the champion Winnie the Pooh.

Well Homer of course. The boy is not old enough to gamble. Dory and Winnie are just the wrong species to be in the game in the first place. Suspension of disbelief is not one of my strong points.

Tom454

Winnie the pooh has 2 x ES - AA and goes all in

• Dumpe believe he is soo lucky so he does too
  • Dory thinks - OH they are smart in here… but i am smarter… and goes all in too
  • Homer thinks - OOH thats so typic…I wont loose my chips n such a silly bet… and he folds
    Winnie wins… and say to himself… Im a lucky bear, look how it goes. when you dare

Winnie the pooh , because I too love honey