CONTEST - What's your unlucky hand?

2-3

AA usually loses to KKK/

1 Like

I have learnt the hard way that A or AA in pocket does not constitute a win but 10 5 are my pet hates so I fold pre flop most of the time but when I do play them I end up chasing a straight or flush right down to the river and lose more chips than God made :frowning: but hey, I am still here :slight_smile:

Q-3 is automatic loss usually…

the infamouse doyle brunson 2-10 lmao

7/4 is the hand I dislike most.

Comprobado que con 77 haga lo que haga: allin, raise o simplemente voy, acabo imaginando la felicidad de mi rival ( o un mensaje en el chat, que es peor!!!) llevando un montón de mis fichas y, encima, me pregunta, si juego este MTT a menudo y si quiero ser su AMIGO!!! El próximo FOLD!!!

Ace-Queen usually doesn’t end well for me…

lower pockets make me bet a lot preflop but usually doesn’t become a set so its difficult to play

King - eight. I get them so often and they are good enough to persist with, but invariably an Ace rears its ugly head!

Pocket Kings is always a scary one for me.

My first live in-person tournament ended on the third hand. Guy to my right goes all-in with JJ. I call with KK. Guy to my left has AA.

In one large online tournament, I had KK seven times, lost six of them.

Regardless of whether I shove pre-flop or slow-play them, it’s all but guaranteed that either an ace will hit the flop, a straight or flush will come up, or someone will hit a set.

Most unlucky hand is 7-2 , it is the worse of all hands .

A -10

I am always stressed with KK. They like AA can deceive you and all it takes is
FLOP, TURN OR RIVER CARD TO KILL YOU WITH TWO PAIRS…

1 Like

Bei 22 kommt die 3. zu selten und K9 kann sehr teuer werden …

Super Antwort und die beste Einstellung zum spiel; gewinnen kann man e nicht immer, egal mit welcher Hand ! :wink:

Pocket 2’s two times in the past i flopped a boat with them, then hit 4 of a kind on the turn , then on river lost to a bigger four of a kind
. UGH>

Susan

I was told that 9-7 was a lucky combination but for me it has been a consistent LOSER. In fact recently I could say that any combination is a loser as I have managed to lose nearly two million chips in the past month !!!

a-- 10 badcards

AK, overconfident, over bet, lose, lose, lose