CONTEST - What's your favorite starting hand?

For myself, I like the same suit in any numbers if they go together thats a bonus. Its great startiing out to raise and if you hit on the 2 of 3 cards dealt out then bets go up, have also lost with flushes, that is why it is gambling.

K 10 suited you can make so many good hamds.

my favorite hand is 9 6 suited or not seems to catch a lot of matches. also like 3 and j

Sorry for the lack of imagination but AA is the one for me.

1 Like

4 and 6 is my favorite and the most bad is 10 and a knight :slight_smile:

Tenho tido muita sorte com 2 2, sempre vem um TK ou Flush…As to 5.

6 9… or 8 4… several hands win… they are my fav

As y K del mismo palo.

My favourite is K J suited. Have won loads of hands as it give all sorts of possiblities. Straight, Flush, two pair, single pair even K high.

K Q has worked for me

My best is 10 J suited, since all straights include a 5 or a ten and if same suit cards hit it’s tough to beat the flush and if painted cards hit then I will win or chop the hand with a high straight

1 Like

my favorite hand is Ace and 10 because for me its fun to see how it can go either way \

1 Like

The only correct answer is AA, so AA.

Anyone who says anything else is a little goofy.

1 Like

Pocket 7’s are my favorite. I call it my ghost hand because nobody sees it coming

4 5 suited been good

Suited face cards

I’m always glad to see J/7 It’s won some big pots for me. Suited or not

It’s true that AA is a great hand on pre-flop … but beyond the truth … with pocket of kings ( KK ) i feel that i have strongest hand and most chance to win in start playing

I hate all my starting hands equally.

Never, ever like your cards. Hate 'em all. Keeps me from doing something stupid (most of the time - cause sometimes, I’m, well… I’m stupid).

1 Like

my fav hand will be pocket queens