CONTEST - Use emojis to tell us about your last poker game

Thanks to replaypoker team ; staff and every one who had and have hand to make this platform to help people getting together and have fun hours plus learning poker and raise their poker’s skill.

p.s : random.org is a good website … i used it before for my research and educational goal.

1 Like

Why ask us to use emojis
to discribe our experience at the table when you won’t let us use them at the poker table? lol
Plenty of players have asked for this but it never happens…i notice when i right click on chat line they appear but if i click on one nothing appears!

2 Likes

I forgot all about that. I wonder what happened to that idea, I liked it. Beats typing for time wise for sure :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Colby , so wish emojis could be used again on tables

1 Like

So convenient instead of typing in chat and holding up the gsme or missing your turn.

1 Like

AGAIN? Are you tellingd it? me this use to be a feature and they dumpe

dumped it* ?

:face_holding_back_tears: :cry: :sob: They dumped it. I so want it back.

2 Likes

Forget about the emojis. I’m still waiting on some of that booze from when you slid into that liquor store.

2 Likes

:rofl: :joy: Just for you, Steve… Sssh, don’t tell anyone!

2 Likes

Well i think that was a mistake on Replays part. This would make the game more friendly and fun IMO.
I get really bored at the table and alot of players don’t chat for whatever reason but might use a emote or two and losen up…of course some of that booze would have the same effect lol

GL at the tables all and REPLAY AND FLIP THE SWITCH BRING BACK THE EMOJES!!!

2 Likes

:moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

1 Like

2 Likes