CONTEST - Share a memorable moment on Replay Poker!

I had a friend here tell me anytime I had a pocket pair to go all in. So the next hand we played together I went all in pre-flop with a 2-7 thinking he would think I had a high pair. He went all in as well with pocket jacks. I eventually beat his 3 jacks with a boat. deuces over 7s. He was not a happy camper. Good times.

2 Likes

Had trip Queens and was beaten by a straight after going all in! Added more chips. Had trip 2’s NEXT HAND… Went all in and was beaten by a flush!!
Lesson: Don’t underestimate your opponent’s possible hand and don’t get too anxious to win back what you lost. You can lose even more.

2 Likes

Well as I’m new in the community I don’t have many experiences like many here. But in this short time that I am playing, I had a hand that I will not forget. I was with a 5 and 2. While all my opponents were betting big, I decided to fold. The flop came 5 5 2. From this I learned that poker teaches a lot about frustration management. Another moment was a win with an Ace on the river. Only one card could save me and it came. Poker also teaches me that as long as there is a 1% chance, there is hope.

3 Likes

I was asked if I wanted to start playing replay poker during the pandemic when our live poker games had to stop. I was givin 10,000 by a friend and I am so thankful for them. I have made many friends since I joined and and so happy for this site. It has keep my sanity during the pandemic when I couldn’t go anywhere because I was so compromised with colon cancer surgery. Thank you replay poker, now I am hooked.

6 Likes

I like the extra Millions of chips added to Sundays 4 Regional Tourneys and “once” played them all and made 3 final tables with 2 extra naps and lil extra in bank.

3 Likes

Well mine just happened recently i just got nominated into the Silver Donks league and just played my first tournament today and made it to the final table which i am very excited about. Also, every1 was nice and welcoming and have made some great new friends as well as old ones that i did not know where in the league as well i am looking forward to my next chance to play in this new and exciting League.

3 Likes

aprendí qie al final mas vale pasar una mano doblada la apuesta q perder el resto.Al poker gana quien mas pasa!!!
Translation
I learned that in the end it is better to pass a double hand than the bet to lose the rest. At poker who else passes !!!

1 Like

everyday on replay is nice and tricky…just love this site

1 Like

I love the people I run onto at the tables.
99% of the time we have some great conversations while playing.
If you see me out at the tables say hello.
Good luck to you all :kissing_heart: and have a great day…

1 Like

One of my best moments here, being new, was that several experienced players have advised me (plus they have beaten me … haha).

I found and learned that it is not only winning, but sharing, enjoying and having fun with all the opponents.

:love_you_gesture: :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

One of my best moments happened when I played the hand ace/ten of diamonds. The flop came up King/Queen/Jack of diamonds so I had a Royal Flush. My opponent raised me; I called them of course, and I won a big pot!

2 Likes

never been better tourney. Was down to 60 chips, came back and won tourny 107k chips. Like the name says" Never Been Better"

1 Like

Rough translation:

My memorible moment was realizing I should check or fold instead of going broke with a one pair hand. Who else has realized this!!!

2 Likes

Had 4 kings feeling smart only to be beaten by 4 Aces

2 Likes

DESDE QUE EMPECE SIEMPRE HA SIDO UNA PAGINA DE PROGRESO EN EL POKER, MUCHOS RETOS REALIZADOS, Y MUCHA ADRENALINA. REPLAY POKER ES UN DESAFIO EN CADA TORNEO EL CUAL AYUDA A LA SUPERACION Y DESTRESA EN EL POKER. GRACIAS Y SIGAN IGUAL. LO QUE LE FALTARIA TORNEOS KNOCK OUT POKER GRACIAS

I remember telling a player/friend that I did flea markets. I was surprised when he sent me a bag full of costume jewelry. What a wonderful and kind person. He sent it to me Fedex and never asked me for anything. He just said to do whatever I wanted.

1 Like

Since I begin, it has always been a progress page in the poker, many challenges made, and a lot of adrenaline. replay poker is a challenge in each tournament which helps to overcome and destress in the poker. thank you and keep the same. what he would miss knock out poker tournaments thank you

1 Like

Since i,ve played against the “black Widow” (which beyond good) I always enjoy taking her off the table whenever i can. I enjoy it very much and she may feel the same (we,ve both bumped each other many times) Now i am in the Donks League (The best) We often meet @ the same table and it,s a ‘BLAST’

3 Likes

The Best Off the Best is the chatting: i have so mutch funn sometimes on the chat on a table. so many nice people are on this poker site.

2 Likes

O melhor momento foi quando atingi as 100 mil fichas foi inesqueíivel!!!
Translation
The best moment was when I reached 100,000 chips it was unforgettable!!!