CONTEST - Replay Swag Store Feedback

Those markers are called “card caps.” Good idea.

1 Like

Let’s hear it for the great idea of selling RP playing cards on the site. I’d be on those in an instant! I’d take a refrigerator magnet too. And if per chance the t-shirt were to fall my way, don’t doubt I’d take that in a minute too.

2 Likes

Finally it’s here…thank you!
The only thing I would add is a zip up version of the hoodie.

2 Likes

Would love to see cards and chips in the store!! Also, because I prefer them, pocket T-shirts with the Replay Logo and a variety of colored Sweatshirt/Sweatpants (logo on leg). Thanks!!
Ron

2 Likes

If they sold cards, people would complain that they’re rigged.

8 Likes

K strong text

sweat pants with logo and words replay poker on both sides.

1 Like

Store looks great! would like to see & buy a Replay Poker set.

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

a throw blanket. pillow.

2 Likes

Funny and cute

Tess!

14 years later, I finally get a shirt. TYRP

1 Like

I’ll take a large mens blue T-shirt on the girl wearing the women’s Tee. You may send them both together in the same package.
Thank You very much!
Sincerely Yours.

1 Like

BLUEDIME
Save me a cup.

Can you have tournament to win priceS such as all items above? Once a month maybe; either invited guests or open for everyone or pay to play?

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like

Nice start for the Swag Store. A Monthly “Tournament for the Cup” would be nice.

1 Like

I love the store and since winter is heading our way how about a winter toque or headbands in black or navy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think,the new store is a great addition to the web site,which is excellent,

1 Like

I really like the idea of your store! Definitely think you need other colors. You could personalize them with names. Replay Poker playing cards. A book or pamphlet telling the different games with rules. What about sun glasses, you have to have replay sun glasses to go along with the hats. Type of pillow or cushion that supports your laptop when you are laying back playing replay poker.

1 Like