CONTEST - Replay Swag Store Feedback

All true, but somehow I also got a discount (for early purchase or first purchase or something?) and so it was MORE affordable, plus I love sweatshirts for walks on cold days. A zippered hoodie will always be my go-everywhere preference, and lower prices are always a preference too. :slight_smile: But…I’m terribly proud of my Replay Poker sweatshirt.

4 Likes

You should absolutely sell tinfoil hats. Based on the comments made in this Forum, I think there would be huge demand

7 Likes

…only if they come in colors…:wink:

2 Likes

LOL …we can make our own.

3 Likes

Tin foil hats are made out of aluminum. There’s probably some kind of conspiracy behind that.

2 Likes

BLUEDIME:
Was I the only one had trouble their soltware?? Could never cash my cart!!!.

I like the Hoodie…even though where I play live … they have a rule against playing with the hood up…:slight_smile:

awesome idea you guys --hey it would be great if we ould control a table --what bet who sits how big the bets etc --all + more control I like it thnx Buck

1 Like

beer mug travel mugs … but nice start good luck in future

2 Likes

ME GUSTA LA IDEA SUERTE

1 Like

It looks like something nice for the players. Thanks to whoever brought it up.

1 Like

BLUEDIME:
Had to order my REPLAY MUG by phone. Will receive the REPLAY MUG by the 21st. of this month. When I receive the mug I will post the info.

1 Like

Royal Flush if I may say. Great start and with some great suggestions. Replay Poker chips seem to be missing but I’m sure they will be a much sought after addition.

1 Like

The store looks great. I would like to see shirts that have the small logo on the front and larger on the back.

1 Like

BLUEDIME:
I received my REPLAYCUP, or MUG today.
It is very large." NICE" Hold almost two cups of what ever you would drink from it.
Get one you will like the MUG.

1 Like

A nice idea. It would be fun browsing. Good idea, whoever thought of it. Thanks…

This is a great idea and there are some good gifts on it, especially with Xmas around the corner. It would be great to have a deck of cards with your profile pic on it, or your friends.

love the store…maybe i’ll do a little Christmas shopping

Hey Replay, One thing I’d like to see would be longsleve shirts.

1 Like

making Christmas shopping easier for friends. Great idea

1 Like