CONTEST - How did you find Replay Poker?

BLUEDIME; I don’t know the exact day I join Replay Poker, but it was a little journey getting to Replay Poker. So I will call my story ,

"The Road To Replay"

Well, when Chris Moneymaker won the first televised poker tournament, and people saw a poker table staked with a million plus dollars. That sent Texas Hold'em Poker shock waves around the world. To see that million dollars  stacked on the poker table got every body attention poker players or not. Even if you never played poker, people found  a way to learn to play poker.
 Poker sites began to appear all over the internet. More poker tournaments with millions of dollars was shown on TV. I began and read a few books and watch Pros like

Daniel Negraneau ,Phill Helmouth, Phil Ivwy, Doil Bronson, Freddie Deeb and many more poker pros.
I went the whole hog, I join six poker sites and I only played Texas Hold’em. After I got off from work, did me choars and played poker every evening and night. My wife began to be disgruntal and I had to cut back on my playing time. I p[layed no Sit N’ Go
Omaha, just Texas Hold ‘em.
Some rummers began to float around, that the Federal Government was looking into the Internet sites was gambling for money. I was not so I did not give that much thought. I was learning and have a poker ball…but my wife wasn’t
As week passed, one Day I got off from work did all the thing around the house, got dinner got ready for some poker fun. Turn on the computer and clicked on one of the poker sites …a note stated, " We are temporary out of service" I checked the rest of the poker sites, they were gone also. I was mostly stunned. I checked and found out the federal Government warned the sites about gambling on the internet and shut them down. Some of the Pro got in a lot of trouble because gambling on the internet.
As weeks went by, a lot of what I called “Jack leg poker site” began to fill the internet. Most of the sites were awful. I joined one site and the first hour I played all the cards I got was from the duce to the tens, I quit the same hour. I tried several sites they all were just plane bad. I mostly stop play and just watch the tournaments if I could fine them.
Later one evening I checked email, I recrived a poker download titled “Master and Win playing Sit an Go” a twenty page download for $5.00. I didn’t think any thing about the download, because I just played Texas Hold’em only. I just let it set in my email.
Some days later I decided to down load the information just to see what was in the info. If I did not like it I would just trash it. So I sent in the $5.00 and downloaded the information. I began reading the download and most of the strategies seems very good.
Near the end of the information stated “Don’t play at the money table until you have develop a sense of comfortability with the strategym with strength.” First seek Free poker Sites first.
I did not do anything until a few weeks later I glanced over the Sit n’ Go information and said what have I got to loose. Not playing poker, so I got on the internet and began to search for free poker sites. I found some poker sites but not a lot. I checked Google Play Store, the sites said free, but money was the bottom line On the internet a few tabled including Replay Poker. One site was ran by commercial Co. After evey hand play, players would have watch a commercial before the next hand. A Las Vegas site players had to purchase with a uniform or cloth out fit with their chips and given a name. Didn’t like the site. Some sites were good but with very small poker rooms. Some with strange systems hard to navigate. And just plane bad Sites
I tried Replay Poker the site is the only site that is very close to the EPT, Poker Stars,
a little bit of Full tilt Poker, Zanger, 88, WSP, and other brand name sites. But Replay Poker Have It’s own flavor or system that will draw and keep, and players will return
to play. One of the best sites I have found. I started playing the ring game them using my $5.00 download knowledge playing Sit n’ Go…and won a few gamed
You are the best, Replay Poker
…BLUEDIME

2 Likes

lol axeldent, yeah i learned another word. :hugs:

I was messing round lte at night looking for some poker website and then I had an electrical issue with one of my relays in the house and when the computer came back on the first site I saw was REPLAY, so at the time I took it as a coincidence and ever since then I fell in love with it

Did a Google search. Found and played on several sites - Replay was a Winner!

1 Like

I did looking in Google a no cash poker game, and I´ll find
funny and exciting, with good communication with the playmates.

I had find Replay poker when i was very disapointment of another poker site.
Replay Poker is the most beautifull poker on internet
You are more free in this site of any pokersite
Poker is “religion” and Replay poker is the church
Mery Christamas and hapy new year with Replay Poker to all

1 Like

I was looking on the web for a good poker site and found replay.
It looked pretty good so I stayed,

I was researching poker sites that did not require playing with actual money and came upon this site.
I stuck with it because I rarely found players going “all-in” and the level of the games were usually very good. Along the way, I’ve met friends from around the world. The only thing I wish is that players’ ranks were not based upon the amount of “bank roll” they have because one can buy chips, rather I’d also like to see a rating that includes the number of final tables a player has made or top 3 places, because that more readily indicates a player’s skill. I’ve played against players ranked in the top 200 and guessed that they must have bought their ranking! At least, in the last few years the site has added player notes, which is what I often rely on ; nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoy the site. I would also like to see a beep added when play is about to start and the registration time shortened. This way, I have a better indication of the number of players I’m up against and the value of the top awards for placing in the tournament. My context in this reply is tournament play, since I rarely play “Sit and go” games.

Husky11

on Face Book

I used to play on another site that Closed down ,so I searched Google for free to play Poker which led me to this site ,being permanently Disabled I play a lot .this site is way FAR MORE SUPERIOR TO THE OTHER SITE I PLAYED ON ,SO MUCH FUN .

1 Like

I found “Replay Poker” by searching the internet one day, and i checked out a couple other free poker sites, but something told me to try this last one called “Replay Poker” before i get off of my laptop, so i did, & when i downloaded the site & played my first game, i knew right away & said to myself: “OMG, THIS IS THE BEST POKER SITE THAT I’VE DISCOVERED”. Now i’ve been playing only on this poker site, because it really is THE BEST!!!

1 Like

I found Replay by looking over my wife’s shoulder at her computer, trying to figure out what she was doing with so much animation on her face and in her body language. There she was, playing Texas Hold’em with a whole bunch of people with funny names. I signed up. If a game could hold HER attention, I wanted in!

2 Likes

Hello RP

About 3 years ago I was asked by a friend to join RP and I thought no, no, no…, I was NOT into on-line gaming because in South Africa data is terribly expensive and as I have never really played poker in my life, or, maybe the odd game when having a drink with air force buddies as a young man back in the 80’s somewhere… I think, it might have been Black Jack, I cant remember.

The same friend asked me again earlier this year in March and I thought, oky, try it…? Well… to be quite honest, everything changed that day when I joined the RP family! I’ve made a lot of new online friends and we have been sharing many a enjoyable table since then, also many smiles came along the way - me as a bingo rookie, learning the game as I started to understand and watching and also being guided by the more experienced players - these day’s I can’t wait to switch on my laptop and have a few hours of fun, winning or loosing - to me it is having fun and of course also trying building up my chips (slowly) but mostly, still learning to be a better poker player day-by-day!

Will I recommend RP… the answer is a BIG yes!

Thank You Replay - you’ve made a very big POSITIVE impact and much needed change in “my” life, and you have also changed my whole outlook/attitude towards on-line gaming :slight_smile:

Thank you!
King Rat

1 Like

I was looking for a good poker site on the internet and I ended up here at Replay Poker. I am very happy and have a lot of fun here. Here I stay and become a gaming chip millionaire. ; )

I was bored playing Chess & started investigating Free Poker sites.

Most sites had very small graphics & were a part of a mess of other games.

Others stated that they had Free Poker Yet refused to take Me there without Credit Card.

Still others would not even let Me look at their site without giving them My email!

Replay did not do any of these nasty or dishonest or Illegal crimes.

I’m very Happy I’ve discovered this place, I started as a beginner at Replay.

In less than 2 Years I’ve earned over 1 million in Free chips with absolutely no purchases.

I might be ready to start playing real payment Poker very soon, Thanks Replay!

Kind Regards,
KIILLMISTER

WORD OF MOUTH IS STILL THE BEST FOR OF ADVERTISING… IF YOU HAVE A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT, IT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY PASSED FROM CUSTOMER TO POTENTIAL CUSTOMER, OVER AND OVER. I HAD A FRIEND WHO HAS BEEN AN AVID POKER PLAYER FOR ALL OF HIS ADULT LIFE. I ASKED HIM WHICH SITE WAS THE BEST AND OF COURSE HE RESPONDED WITH “REPLAY POKER”. SO HERE I AM, TELLING OTHERS…

I USE TO PLAY ON POKERSTARS.NET , BUT BECAME DISSATISFIED WITH THEIR FORMAT , AND STARTED LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SITE TO PLAY POKER ON !!! I CAME ACROSS REPLAY POKER AND TRIED IT !! THE REST IS HISTORY !!! I PLAY HERE ALMOST EVERYDAY NOW !!!

I honestly don’t remember how I found it. But I do enjoy it just for fun and relaxation. Occasionally, I even have some strategy and beat better players, bullies, etc. I hate bingo players and have met a few nice people also here for enjoyment. Sometimes it helps my insomnia, other times, it keeps me awake at night. I am not on social media so I hate when you must enter via twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Just be normal without all that stuff. Thanks for a cheap way to procastinate doing the things I should be doing. Myrt.

1 Like

googled a ‘‘free texas holdem game’’ .Found REPLAY POKER. I am now an addict !!!

Played poker online for about a year, got sidetracked and stopped playing for about 6 months. In that time I lost the link to the site and my password. Decided to search for another site to play on and found Replay, haven’t looked back. Thanks for all you do Replay Poker.