CONTEST - Guess the top Bust the Staff knockouts!

Ever try the “guess how many jellybeans are in the jar” game? :wink: We’re doing a little something similar in honor of the new leaderboard we just added to Bust the Staff, our most popular tournament. Without further ado …

What will the highest number of knockouts be on the Bust the Staff yearly leaderboard at the end of the year?

We’re looking for the number of knockouts first place will have earned at the end of 2018. Please post your guesses below! You may guess or edit your post until Wednesday, February 14th. You’re welcome to discuss things as you watch them play out over the year, and we’ll be posting monthly updates, but only guesses submitted before our next Bust the Staff tournament will count toward the contest.

As we won’t know the answer until December, this is a big one … everyone who guesses the correct number will share a prize of 1 million chips! If no one gets it right, the player(s) who guess closest without going over will win.

Good luck and happy guessing!

6 Likes

I’ll guess 180 knockouts.

-Marc

My guess, 120

35 (unless dragons are allowed, in which case more :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

My guess is one million… I miss my late wife Jill and she was worth all in the world. Good Luck All