CONTEST - Guess the time of the 500 Millionth hand!

Correction: I wrote Monday the 3rd, But it was meant to be Monday the 27th. Also I’m not sure why I subtracted hours rather than adding hours for west to east time difference.
But to put myself into one of the great minds of the year I will put myself in his

Glad I am allowed to adjust my answer…

I must say, This was very interesting math to do & watch.
When I posted on the 24th Friday, there was an average of 3.05 hands per second. (Using Thursday as a base.)
Then on Saturday (using Friday as base) I saw Friday drop off to 2.41 hands per second. I thought this strange that the weekend was slower than weekdays? Then my 32 IQ kicked in & told me, “It’s Memorial day weekend” Duh.
On Sunday I was surprised to see an even bigger drop off. It went to 1.75 hands per second. (almost 80 less hands per min!!!) I guess it was good camping weather!
Then Monday, Happy Memorial day everyone!! We seemed to have picked back up again, and leaped to 3.28 hands per second. This also tells me a lot of people will be playing near the final hour, So I’ll adjust for that as well.

To Sum It All Up: *No One Knows How Many Licks It Takes To Get To The Center Of A Tootsie Roll Tootsie Pop*

Oh My Answer is 7:27 pm EST on 5-29-19

1 Like