CONTEST - Favorite promotion or update of 2019

I for one really think the new graphics is really slow. It just takes too long. Maybe they will fix it. I know it just beta. I will give them time. New Software takes time. Kudos the programers.
Hook9595

First 24 min rebuy games go crazy & turns into bingo… might worth discontinuing the rebuys.

I like the Astral League games and weekly leaderboard bonuses. Though like many other Astral league players would like to see the addition of a 50K game. There is too much of a gap between 20K and 100K. Astral league is a fun bunch with lots of talented players.

i like it all!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forums, oscarin76, hook9595, and yossarian83. You’ll find a wild and crazy bunch of poker playing folks here. You’ll fit right in, too. If you have questions, ask anybody. They’ll all help.

1 Like

I liked the Omaha H/L Free Tournaments, never played it before and it’s my favourite now.

1 Like

Hi, HectorK129, welcome!

1 Like

For some reason the Turkey Gobble games seemed quite enjoyable. Regional MTT leagues when have time.

1 Like

I don’t remember the name of the game it was a t end of March right around my birthday is a lot of fun something to do with April Fool’s Maybe

1 Like

I enjoy the Beat the Staff games and the Winter Games playing All forms of Poker.

1 Like

I concur with @bahia7 and @Matchstk, the Winter Games promo offered a lot of variety for a couple weeks. It allowed everyone to potentially win something without having to marathon the entire day or week.

As far as recurring promotions go:

• Bust the Staff is always a favorite because of the giant field of players that join in, the bonus chips for busting the staff, and being able to socialize with the staff members in real time.
  • The Regional MTTs & leaderboards, as I’ve mentioned before, are always a challenge and draw in many of the best players here at Replay.

And finally, regarding QoL updates, the ticket changes were a great idea. Creating new tickets for the 7.5k tournaments and allowing tickets to be used for SnGs allow players more options to get involved in a tournament (especially those still learning bankroll management).

Overall a pretty good year at Replay… even though I was on the sidelines for most of it. :+1:

1 Like

Bust the Staff is my clear favorite. Lots of very good players who are for the most part Fair and reasonable contestants. The prizes are very generous and there are a lot of ways to win. I only wish that this contest was available more than once a month.

Best change is the pass or play box. It’d not cluttered up with the “other” boxes that were sometimes hit by mistake causing ,in some cases,to lose a big tourney. I like 1/2 pot,maximum slide bar also. Maybe increasing the size of the players Avatar would make it easier to see their impending action.

The Winter games was fun!! Love Replay Poker!! mayby Spring games Summer games :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the partisan league due to the competition among us players.
Also, the winter games kept our attention to the competition. Keep up good
work at headquarters. 2020 should be an exciting year.

2 Likes

For many years now one controversial debate has stood out above all others.
Replaypoker, thanks to their promotion has, once and for all, for the benefit of all, finally solved this divisive controversy.

After Replay’s promotion I can categorically state without a shadow of a doubt - there is absolutely no Santa Claus. In all the games I played, he didn’t show up once!

… whatcha mean he didn’t show up in my games because I had been naughty all year!!!

Baloney!!! There ain’t no Santa Claus!!!

1 Like

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I agree 100% with the opinion of wildpokerdude and I also like the turkey gobbler tickets

1 Like

EVERYTHING WAS NEW TO ME AND AWESOME (having arrived at Replay Poker December 2019). I visited many other poker sites, HOWEVER, I was delighted at the atmosphere (yes, even via flat screen) and the quality of the programs, and the players (exempting myself, of course) at what will surely become the WORLD’S GREATEST on-line POKER ROOM. After a couple of days of playing I donated some cash (did not buy chips) just to support and pay for the opportunity to play on Replay Poker. Of course after that I bought chips in order to support Replay Poker. Thank you Replay Poker for making my everyday fabulous just being among such great people. tom

1 Like

Bust the Staff, RPOS, ticket hunts… Don’t like the change in regional, being 7.5 and 20k. Unless the ticket hunts change to 7.5 and 20k wins. After a ticket hunt using those tickets for a regional… Just sayin