Computer hackers, again

Nearly 26M Amazon, Facebook, Apple, eBay user logins stolen by hackers
Excerpt: According to a report by cybersecurity provider NordLocker, a custom Trojan-type malware infiltrated the computers between 2018 and 2020 and stole 1.2 terabytes (TB) of personal information. As a result, hackers were able to get their hands on nearly 26 million login credentials including emails, usernames and passwords from almost a million websites, according to Nordlocker’s report, which was conducted in partnership with a third-party company specializing in data breach research. The targeted websites include major namesakes such as Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Dropbox and LinkedIn. [I don’t know about you, but I find this more than a little scary since I do business with at least two of the listed companies hit. It’s probably time for me to change passwords, AGAIN. This item is linked through Fox Business because that’s where I saw it and they’re free. You can get it directly from NordLocker’s website–likely also for free–provided you’re willing to accept cookies. It’s worth reading. Alan25main]

3 Likes