Comments of new tables. curious what other tester think

suggestions, so far.
The rotating table feature is really cool. I always get my favorite spot.

The deck needs attention. the four colors on the flash version contrast much better.

I often play without sound. A visual warning for the timer would be nice

sometimes i throw my hand down in an explosion of disgust that things didn’t go my way, once again, and a fury of contempt for all things breathing. Then a pop up comes up, asking me if i wouldn’t rather check, instead. Can that be turned off?

if i were designing a front end for personal use, i’d still have a window which displayed my raise, with various buttons to increase that amount, when pressed. Examples: 1/3 Pot, 1/2 Pot, BB, All-in, Reset. A pot bet would be 2 clicks on the 1/2 pot, or 3 on the 1/3. 4 clicks on the BB buttons gives you a 4BB raise. I’d keep the ability to type in amounts, but probably never use it
In general, bigger is better for us old folk, but like uncle joe of old, i’ma moving kinda slow. if taking care of the lag doesn’t solve the prob, maybe a third clock, that adds a few seconds to turbo? I’ve recently acquired a lot of things to think about during hands, like how to get the most chips from your opponents, then boom, there goes my cowboys.

Chat area is a vast improvement.

Future Tripping:
Hot Keys, maybe programmable F keys

Limited use, extended time button. people who constantly let the timer expire are: actually thinking, playing other tables, thinking it’s a strategy, half asleep, or butt-heads. An extension button that worked once every 20 hands, maybe? i haven’t thought that part through.

1 Like

260 posts were merged into an existing topic: HTML5 Table Feedback

A post was merged into an existing topic: How is COVID-19 impacting your life?