Come on, gang (high-stakes SNGs)!

It quite sadly seems that no one plays on those anymore! The 500K, 1M SNGs used to fill quite frequent enough. I don’t know what’s happened? Even if 3 people are logged in, waiting, and I join in it’ll stay at 4 like forever and then one player will drop out, and then another, and I just give up and leave as well. It’s a bummer. Even the 500K or 1M headsup SNGs take a while until someone takes a seat across from me. I’m not much a cash-game guy at all, the is the reason I play on this site is for tourneys. I’m strictly a tournament guy (especially SNGs) and I do wish more MMTs would be available, and fill up, as well.

I wish high-stakes Omaha Hi SNGs can fill up quite frequently as well but that’s asking too much, lol. Omaha Hi simply not as popular as NLTHE, especially the SNG kind.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, re1ayer. I hope you find more vict–uh, I mean, opponents, yeah, that’s the word–to play against. Unfortunately, that happens at lower stakes, too. With so many folks now confined to their homes, though, on line activity really ought to pick up.

1 Like

It sounds like fun. I will check it out thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Vict-uh…”, lol real funny! I’ve been pretty much the victim as of late. Fell out of the top-400 and haven’t made it back in yet. Sunk below 100 mill and haven’t got back above it either.

Mostly playing 1M heads up SNGs because they’re the only ones that fill but even that takes a while to do so. I guess I can’t edit my own post so I’ll specify from the original post that it’s the 6-player SNGs that I prefer over the 9-player. They take less longer to fill up anyway.

The lowest stakes I go are the 9-player 100K SNGs which I see are still quite active. The Pegasus ones! Did more than my share of playing those as I further familiarized myself with this site. The 9-player 100K SNGs actually fill much quicker than the 6-player SNGs.

1 Like

Here is a suggestion: offer a similarish system to ring games find me a seat with an alert system for available games. The current system isnt good IMO.

Offer a lobby system based on SnG stakes where you can select some desired/favourite tables like SnG 500k: 3 turbo, HU, or 6 max OR SnG 1k 3 turbo, HU, or 6 max that alerts players when a player sits at an SnG table etc.

Im sure this would make games easier & faster to find & start. Thats also a plus for replay as it means more rake or SnG fees.

1 Like