Christmas Greetings

I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year 2019. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is likely to be my first and last time for stopping in here to leave a comment on this Thread, :>))) …

Thinking that we are now 3 weeks beyond last Christmas, and 49 weeks away from the next one, and heading into one of the bleaker periods of time - weather-wise and darkness-wise that anyone should have to tolerate - :>))) , so…

Just want to take a moment to say “Thank You” to “The Powers that be” (Regardless of the beliefs of others, religion-wise, :>)) ) …

Here’s hoping most can make the best of the coming days, and be better off because of the experience of them, not just here, but in life generally…

It’s very nice to stop in to Replay.com from time to time as a diversion to the 'trials and tribulations some face regularly, and while there, perhaps we make a new friend or at least find a way to forget what’s going on in ‘real life’ for at least a little while, anyway…

Therefore, please accept my best wishes for one and all to make the very best of Today and Tomorrow… Beyond that, well… Best of luck with that, :>))) …

3 Likes