Chips

Best Regards!

Put him in the brig!

I think another chance is okay. We all make mistakes in life or have one too many shots of tequila!

This conversation not help and please do this privet , I delete this two top comment.

The thing is… we got similar problems in the past with 3-4 user, we give them last chance and none of them really end up well. These people did a damage to the site and to other users. We discuss this case right now, thanks for your input.

Each person should be on a case by case basis. Look at what he/she said or did and weight out that.

I think you should let him have another chance. Worst case, you expel him if he abuses once more. I enjoy playing with him. He does add an interesting fun to the game when he plays. Just my 2 cents.

Yes, thets what we do too. Its complex and took lots of time and effort to get agreement things like thet. If the user would realize, what and when things went wrong, himself, and admit/understand thet, these would help a lot. Unfortunately,cant help on thet . Say sorry and flood this support with please wont help. Its nothing personal on the side of the mods, but he needs to see the bigger picture himself. Today I have to delete one of his respond here, because thet was offensive already…

Burnin Money, you have my Vote, and I think you should be able given that chance to make things better. I do hear some other players talk badly on this site, and use very profound words, and they do not get their chat blocked…so it is unclear to me what you have done in the past to get blocked for so long…but I do believe everyone deserves a second chance!! Good Luck!! :slight_smile: Look forward to playing with you!

Burnin Money, you have my Vote, and I think you should be able given that chance to make things better. I do hear some other players talk badly on this site, and use very profound words, and they do not get their chat blocked…so it is unclear to me what you have done in the past to get blocked for so long…but I do believe everyone deserves a second chance!! Good Luck!! :slight_smile: Look forward to playing with you!

We can moderate only when we see , read it in the chatbox or get the hand number from other users. I hope this clear it up for you why some user not get moderated. We do not read, or check all rooms. we dont have tools for thet. yet. and Im not sure, I want thet or regular user wanted thet. Would you trust me if I say, the site much better since Paul ( the owner right now) took over?

Marcipan, that is interesting, because not long ago, one of your friends was very very rude to me!! and they were protected by other mods, which I think is unfare. I don’t remember the name of the person, because it was a long time ago…I left replay shortly after my time spent here, and she was one of the reasons I left. I did not enjoy playing and being abused at the same time. I come here to relax, play with some of my friends, I do NOT come here to be abused. There are some lovely people on here, and I have even referred a few myself, so far they like it…we shall see if they stay on!

I would be very much interested to see who was thet. My friend list is, staff members, moderators, and some user who have been brake the rules. I strongly believe all the mods would moderate the friend in the same way as other users. If not, we would remove thet mod meditatively from the role. Some confusion before tho. We work by a guideline. , first minor infraction only a warning second short mute and this increase time to time, eventually the offensive user get muted forever or get banned . Lets say two user say F… in the same time. one have clean record, the other got 2 moderation before, this case, the one just get warning, but the other may get muted for 3 day. Thets can cause confusion who see the actions. If thets not the case, again, I like to see thet mod who protect any friend of his/her. (BTW I did mute and even ban friends of mine before, and will do next time too)

LET HIM CHAT

Why does Replay keep deleting my comments!!?? Marcipan, you were responding to my comments, I replied to yours, and then you remove my comments. Why would you do such a thing!!??

Well, any way, I do not recall the name of that player because it has been a long time since I have played on here. If I should see her at one of the tables I will be sure to point out who it is I am referring to. Have a nice day!

We dont deleted, click on “view 9 more comments” its all there. Anyway, here is the link, what changes we all make.

http://support.replaypoker.com/replaypoker/changes (BTW, we could delete all these comments, because off topic) Not inaf point out, all moderation need proof , like hand number. If it was long time ago, and you just quit play after, you may able to find thet hand number. Unfortunately, I cant do thet, as we dont see all previous hands you play b4.

I would appreciate very much if you can enlighten me as to the duties and responsibilities of a moderator on this site.

Under the terms and conditions of Replaypoker there is one provision there that states:

You agree to never transmit data, conversation, or any other information that may be (i) be defamatory or offensive, (ii) slanderous, (iii) rude, (iv) infringe the rights of any third party, (v) provide information regarding playing contests on the Site, or (vi) deemed generally unacceptable behavior in the sole discretion of Replaypoker.com.

I am wondering as to who has the authority to mute temporarily or permanently any player on this site. Has this authority been given to the moderators and if so doesn’t this go against the terms and conditions set by Replaypoker.com. (vi) deemed generally unacceptable behavior in the SOLE DISCRETION OF REPLAYPOKER.COM.

The level of the playing field should be equal. The moderators if they have this authority should be stripped of it under Replaypoker.com’s terms and conditions.

I would appreciate very much if you can enlighten me as to the duties and responsibilities of a moderator on this site.

Under the terms and conditions of Replaypoker there is one provision there that states:

You agree to never transmit data, conversation, or any other information that may be (i) be defamatory or offensive, (ii) slanderous, (iii) rude, (iv) infringe the rights of any third party, (v) provide information regarding playing contests on the Site, or (vi) deemed generally unacceptable behavior in the sole discretion of Replaypoker.com.

I am wondering as to who has the authority to mute temporarily or permanently any player on this site. Has this authority been given to the moderators and if so doesn’t this go against the terms and conditions set by Replaypoker.com. (vi) deemed generally unacceptable behavior in the SOLE DISCRETION OF REPLAYPOKER.COM.

The level of the playing field should be equal. The moderators if they have this authority should be stripped of it under Replaypoker.com’s terms and conditions.

@BurninMoney

You had to many violations (not only your chat behavior, but also creating new accounts, after a warning not to do that) and you had a lot of warnings, you was muted and banned a few times. You even had a last warning and we were serious about that. But you did not changed your behavior after that.Players come here to relax, having a good time, but not to be offended. Therefore is the decision of the moderator team to keep you muted.

Best Regards Happiness. Moderating-Team.

nice job keep up the good work.