Can't see my rank

Today I couldn’t see my ranking in my profile. Is that a mistake that will be fixed?
Greetings
Chris

I saw that today as well. No rankings appeared when clicking on a player.

Hi @chris080663

I noticed as well, some players no rank and others showed. Please send e-mail to support@replaypoker.com with the concern or any future issues. Probably will be fixed but always good to notify support which may resolve any issue quicker.

2 Likes

It happens all the time while it is updating. I happen to see it often. No big deal.

Yo tampoco veo mí rango
Translation
I don’t see my rank either

we all would be lucky to not see ours or anybody else’s rank … they mean ziltch

1 Like

I see mine. On the home page, click on the chip next to your avatar top right corner.

Yes - this is a bug and we’re working on getting this resolved. Thanks for your reports!

2 Likes

exactly my thought…when buying chips is included in the ranking it makes ranking moot. But I get it…RP is only free to us due to those who buy their chips…therefore I doth not protest this Tomfoolery!

Hi. It’s not an issue but I’m just curious why on some players even if they have a lot of chips ranking is not shown. Like most of us I’m used to check players ranking when enter on a table and sometimes check profiles and even there the rank is not shown. I’ve checked forum for a similar q but nothing found. Thank you for your answers.

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about ranking too much…it can be bought lol

I’m not worried lol. It’s just curiosity .