Cannot contact support

Can anybody tell me why I lost my VIP, I payed for 1 year sub. I did deactivate my account after thankfully a short tilt (lost 800m after bad beat after bad beats), but after activation I lost my VIP. In activation Help it says the account will be activated as it were, which is not and it will take about 36 hours for an answer at all. Sry if I’m abit impatient, but I hope you understand.

Here you go.

support@replaypoker.com

The Link doesn’t work for me, but I contacted over Email

It is very hard to contact support, when you try technical issues you are unable to write aq uestion other than preprogramed questions. I had 60,000 chips last night when I logged off today I have 11.700.

Hayzer, I would like to recommend that you write to support@replaypoker.com. I have never had a problem getting a more than adequate response, and cheerfully given, too. Welcome to the Forums, by the way. Good luck at the tables. I’m certain you problem can be explained and/or resolved.

2 Likes

Sometimes when I logg in the next day, think cache doesn’t update probably if you bookmarked, I have to reload page and the chips are there. But yes I get a little heart attack every time ^^

Kristine was so nice and reactivated my VIP, she RocKs! All is good now, thank you all :smiley: I just want to let you guyZ now :slight_smile:

4 Likes