Caffeine for the Win!

I fuel my game with cafe au lait in the morning, lapsang souchong tea in the afternoon. What’s your choice?.JPG

2 Likes

Coke. Ice cold Coke.

I always keep two 16 ounce glasses in the freezer. each with an inch of filtered water in the bottom. Yes, where else would it be but the bottom?

The water is filtered through my Big Berkey with the additional fluoride filters. This bad boy will filter out everything. You can put food coloring in the water and it will filter out the color. Men of highly refined tastes need superior water like this, it’s just the way we roll.

I had the little woman knit me a thick wool sleeve to insulate the glass, because Coke must remain ice cold at all times. She thought she was knitting something called a “wrist warmer,” whatever that might be, but it was actually a Coke cooler.

I have heard that coffee is actually made from some kind of monkey poop, so I never drink it. Coke is the only way to go.

1 Like

Iced Coffee, always iced coffee, all day long followed by some kind of alcoholic beverage during dinner followed by Canada Dry ginger ale freezing cold during TV time to settle my stomach from drinking all that iced coffee :joy:

1 Like

Nope…for me it’s tea. The stronger the better. I drink 10-15 16oz cups a day . Use the equivalent of 4 -5 tea bags per drink. Was in “hell” for 5 weeks years ago. No caffeine allowed…not even in food. After 3 days they actually put me on a 1 week caffeine pills therapy to wean me off, because I was so sick. On my way home the first thing I did was order an extra strong tea…ahhhhh such bliss!!!

1 Like

Have to confess, today this is me…

4 Likes

If that’s water…it looks brilliant!!!..If it’s wine…well yuk…lol

Is actually gin and tonic :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

If it’s gin and tonic…double yuk…but good for you…enjoy!!!

1 Like

For the most part I enjoy an Iced Coffee and occasionally a soda like Mountain Dew.

-Marc

2 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that, I actually have tears in my eyes. Magnificent, cheers !

1 Like

You need a leaf guard or sumpin on your gin and tonic. :wink:

1 Like

black coffee with a dash of condensed milk …afternoon …plain black coffee + Spectacular Sencha (Indonesian) green tea…all with mineral water chilled on the side :wink:

1 Like