Bust the staff tournament question

Hello I played in the bust the staff tournament for the first time today and I was wondering is there a way in it to tell who is staff and who isn’t as I could not tell on my table so I was just wondering

1 Like

Staff has a gold star or something next to their name.

1 Like

Also, the player reps have a bounty on them, I think it’s currently 10k.

They don’t have a star next to their name so, it’s a good idea to ask if there are any reps playing at your table and when they respond it’s noted in the chat box.

And then, go after them.

3 Likes

It was the same thing I thought was that player reps and mods the pay out was 10,000. But yesterday when I was knocked out of the bust the staff I noticed the pay out was 1,000 to the player that knocked me out. I thought to myself what is this… So now I don’t know if that is still true.

1 Like

Could it be Replay’s version of deflation?

But, I think you’ve ID’d a new error in the programming. According to the Bust the Staff description bounties are 50k per Staff, 10k per rep and 1k for each player knocked out.

4 Likes

I too played my first one this month, and I wish the reps and staff had something on their pic to show who they are. Just saying maybe that could happen. I mean I am the last one to be afraid of. :slight_smile:

The staff have a gold star next to their avatar on the table! You cannot miss it!

2 Likes

Guess I didn’t play any. I will try another one sometime. Thanks grapevine.

The Truth is the last year or so, I stopped asking whether there were any Reps at my tables because I got kinda lazy. Now, I just go after everyone.

1 Like