Bug Reports & Performance Issues

Time. I can’t tell you how many times I was timed out, even before I got the chance to see the decision buttons. We need more time or for tech to fix it,please.

2 Likes

I hope I’m not cursing myself, but for me clearing Chrome’s cache has improved site performance pretty much 100%. Control + shift + del then select ‘cached images and files’. I left all the other options unchecked. I haven’t had a site performance issue since.

2 Likes

I don’t like being moved to a new table so fast I don’t see the end of the hand I’m playing. You don’t get to see the final cards or whether you won or lost the hand.

Some tables have the stats in the bottom right hand corner. Others do not. When they are there the top line is hidden by a player.

Oh yes, and I’d like to win more often please :blush:

I forgot one, sometimes you press a button and get a red circle and get timed out. Very annoying.

Hi all; Starting on Friday evening I lost the ability to stay in a game.
Super slow to load, buttons don’t work . If it lets me in, it then sits me out .
Or i’m in but no cards show up, then it freezes.
Did all the recommended things. Newest browser update.
Cache cleared, tried switching to Microsoft edge same result.
Until Friday this all worked fine. Its Sunday now and still no poker!

Does not always show who wins the pot, and by that I mean that the old site would show the chips being moved to the winning player. Now the hand is over without seeing where the chips were distributed to. Also on the old replay I could always ‘check’ or ‘fold’ by checking the small box ahead of my turn. Now I have to wait until it comes to my turn to make that decision. So much better having to check the box ahead instead of waiting for my turn. Otherwise, overall am pretty pleased with the new setup.

1 Like

On my mobile phone (Android 9) if I review a hand, it doesn’t display anything but a black box that says “tap to continue in fullscreen mode” - - which doesn’t work. I can hear the sounds of the hand being played out, but not see the table.

The last couple days the MTT list has been loading in a backward order…so finding a current tourney is a search through a very long list. Just saying…

@cassandra21
If you click the little arrow by ‘start’ which is located just above the tournament list this should put them back in the correct order. It should appear in the following line of text.

Tournament Game Startv Status Plrs Buy-in Prize Pool Friends
Hit that little arrow by start.

1 Like

@Xit - Sorry about those annoyances! We have those on our list to be fixed, and hope to have good news soon.

@puggywug - Thanks for reporting this. I passed it over, and our dev believes he already has a solution. We hope to have that rolled out soon.

1 Like

The new lobby format is horrible. I like to watch how quickly players are being eliminated during a MTT, so I scroll to the bottom and move up as last place moves up. Now players names are so far from how many chips they have left, that I have to look 2 or 3 times to see information I used to be able to see at a glance. I also like to see exactly how many people are left at all times, so now I have to pull up the lobby twice, so that I can keep one set at the top of the screen. In a 9 player SNG, the lobby doesn’t even show all the players on one page - you have to scroll down.

3 Likes

Thanks! Reported - also replied here with something you can do to display it correctly in the meantime.

1 Like

The same thing happens sometimes on the tables: the tourney info doesn’t appear above the action buttons unless you make the table taller and wider. Oddly enough, this isn’t always the case. Sometimes it displays fine, sometimes you have to resize the window to make it show up.

The lobby window size issue has been corrected – thanks again for letting us know about that.

@SunPowerGuru – or anyone else running into the same issue with the tournament info – if possible, could you please send us a screenshot when the window is too small to display that information? I’ll get that to the team so we can figure out what’s causing this. Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, some tables are opening smaller, so don’t show the data.

These were not resized screen caps. I cropped them as close to the border as I could, probably within a pixel or 2. I’m getting 1011 x 884 on the one with the data and 914 x 789 on the one without. The one without is a league game, and always opens without the data, but I have seen this happen in a few non-league tournies too.

I’m running Win7 pro and the latest version of Chrome.

2 Likes

Tonight I was playing the Hold’em Arena MTT and was balanced to another table. When I was balanced the table didn’t load up properly as seen in the screenshot I took below.

I couldn’t play any hands and refreshed multiple times. This lasted about 2 minutes and finally after the 4th or 5th refresh the table finally loaded correctly and I was able to play. Maybe it’s just my internet acting funny tonight but this never happened to me before which is why I’m reporting it.

-Marc

1 Like

Lately (last 2 weeks or so) sometimes if I want to open a table in progress that has been running a while, to spectate, I can’t get it to open, and all I see is a blank white screen, like this:

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too. Clicking on one of the tables from the table list brings up a white screen. But clicking on one of the names in the player list works just fine.

It doesn’t for me.

It has? When I open a lobby on an MTT/SnG, its 2/3rd the size of the screen and you can’t narrow it without the player information being shunted to the bottom, where it is impossible to decipher.