Bug Reports & Performance Issues

@puggywug - Thanks for highlighting those. We do have some obnoxious long-time bugs that are on our list to fix. We’ve prioritized a list to tackle once we resolve some of the outstanding performance issues some continue to face. The lobby in particular needs some work.

@SF_GIANTS and @Tagespapa - chat is not currently supported on mobile devices and our client is very much a work in progress there. Apologies for not having further news on that one.

1 Like

Pot is 6k from SB, 12k in BB, 12k from a raise … but where are the antes?

Same here

Galak - I pointed this one out too. The antes are in there to win preflop, so why not make it part of the Pot Amount? I think the thing is, if they did that, it would affect the Pot Size betting buttons. For instance - using your image, if joachim63 had bet Pot there - he would have bet 42,000. If the antes had been factored into the Pot Amount, that bet would be 61,200. I’m sure you’ve noticed that after the flop, the antes are incorporated into the amount. Anyway …

1 Like

Wikipedia: “An ante is a forced bet in which all players put an equal amount of money or chips into the pot before the deal begins. … With antes , more players stay in the hand, which increases pot size and makes for more interesting play.”

IMO antes would be 8*1200=9600
meaning a pot of 39600 instead of 30000.

1 Like

The antes are the 9,600 in the center of the table, and antes do not count in the calculation of the pot. The animation changed when we went to HTML5. When we set up pot limit on Replay, we decided that the “pot” should not include antes before the flop, but they become a part of the pot after that.

I don’t understand how they’re not part of the pot, though. That defies all logic and the common definition of the word as understood by poker players, doesn’t it?

Hi the antes are ‘part of the pot’ but for the purposes of betting A Pot-sized bet they are not counted until after the flop.

As Matchstk said the Pot sized bet would be quite a bit higher if the antes were included. Replay has defined antes in this way because we feel they are different to Blinds.

Antes are a forced contribution by all players, and not necessarily bets whereas Blinds are forced bets by specific players to initiate betting

Since this is No Limit, a player can raise any amount they like above the minimum, so they are not restricted to Replays interpretation of what is Pot size.

Yes, but it does change the way the pot size and half pot size bet buttons work.

Does Replay’s interpretation of the size of the preflop pot conform to the rest of the poker world?

Tx for clearing that up, Fizzy and Chase. I did not see the antes in the middle of the table. I agree with puggy that antes should be collected before the blinds (hence the name) and should be part of the pot preflop. But I can live with replay’s decision.

1 Like

RP website has been terrible for over a week now. Pages are taking a ridiculous amount of time to load when I try to refresh. Its not all the time, but it is very often the case. Has RP made some changes? My internet has been working fine.

Strangely the actual tables are not any worse than usual.

We have not recently made any changes that would affect website performance. Feel free to reach out to us at support@replaypoker.com if it keeps up so we can do some troubleshooting.

Tried to play a 50K SNG and 4 people kept getting frozen from the action, including me. It was absolutely unplayable. I checked my connection speed, cache and background operations - my system was fine. Nothing like waiting an hour for a game to start just to have it end up like this. No wonder I rarely play here anymore.

1 Like

Site is crawling tonight. I’m frequently getting timed out on hands.

2 Likes

Yep

1 Like

Goody - another night of unplayable games. 5 people on the same SnG saying the same thing - they can sometimes call or fold but can’t bet or raise. Sometimes we can’t even fold - it just times us out eventually. Sent 3 support tickets so far and no response yet. Great time to have the support staff of a recreational site off.

Please issue refunds for my games and please take care of the issues that are constantly reported in this Forum and from the tables.

1 Like

I had two games tonight where my opponent never seated, and blinded out until they hit the 5 minute mark and were removed automatically.

Another two games where I had to refresh the table window between each hand, sometimes unable to act when it was my turn until doing so.

Not a great night for the site, hopefully they sort it out soon.

1 Like

I experienced a freeze in the heads-up of a tournament recently. I noticed several slow-downs during this tournalent. Part of the problem could be on the server side but another part could result from a browser/memory issue. The code could be an issue of course. I am trying with different browsers (initially with Opera which is pretty light-weight). I suggest the posts on this problem would advance the solution a little better if the browser information is added.

Hi all - so sorry for the late response here after being out last week. Our tech team was able to sort out the issues from September 12th. @Trickster13 - I don’t see anything out of the ordinary related to performance yesterday, so please do let us know at support@replaypoker.com if you continue to run into issues. I do appreciate you including the browser info!

1 Like

All is well now. Thank you to all.