Brave App use of

Ok about 2 weeks ago I downloaded the Brave app to play replay on.I had edge before and was
being froze and sat out so much it was frustrating to no end.In this 2 weeks I have had only one game where there was slow dealing( where cards paused in shuffle). So very happy so far.

My question is: Has anyone used their rewards points or any other Brave aspect? I am not sure if I want to, until I find out more. So thanks and I look forward to hearing more.

1 Like

Hi @mrzick,

Thanks for sharing your experience about the Brave app. I am following this post to see if there are any other players who have also downloaded this app to use on Replay. Have a great day! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, I downloaded the Brave Browser on my PC, about 3 months ago. Works Great running Replay, I have had no lagging or freezes using it. The only con against Brave, is the tourney list page sometimes is slow to load. But no problems playing the games. The tech team may have resolved that issue on the other Browsers, because I Ran Replay on Chrome for 2 tourneys with no issues a few days ago.

2 Likes

Hi @mrzick,

I do not use the reward points or their news section, but it’s really up to the individual. Also I would not recommend their search engine. The fist page of a search is normally all ads. I only use Brave when at Replay.

2 Likes

That is good to know and thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Didn’t care for the search either but an easy change in settings, So far no real issues, Nice for sites like YouTube for ad removal unless you count on your ads being seen.

1 Like

It’s an open source browser so anyone can change it with a little knowledge so just make sure you’re safe and don’t click on unnecessary links.

3 Likes

Agree, Craig 100%, and with all Browsers, site’s, e-mails, text, etc:) Be careful clicking on any links.

I do believe the lag, freezing table issue has been resolved, on everyone’s favorite browser’s. I did a test playing 2 tourneys using Chrome earlier this week with no problems and will again for the next 2 days to verify results.

2 Likes

True words, thank you. I still use Edge as my only browser as it has continuous updates by Microsoft Security. I never have problems. Just saying that I think it’s a safe bet.

2 Likes

Went to edge today got sat out 2 hands in a row .Like before the hands started,

Update on Brave today: tourn 5872839/table 1150134 froze 3-8 min no chat and happened when change of tables, Had to back out then still sat me out for several minutes. other tourn was fine for most of that time.
Then after logging back in to 5868930/1150144 again at table change sitting out, but could move seat and chat.

Had no trouble with April Fools game,lol.

That’s sad to hear. You seem like a nice person so I don’t know why the Edge Browser would do that to you.

Stay classy!

Update have used edge last 2 days instead of brave and every thing must be fixed as had no problems. Kudos to Replay techs.

4 Likes

Edge is always the way to go as the browser updates itself constantly.

1 Like