Blue chips

What are these blue chips about??

It is also on your home page, The Latest News:)

Sunday Millions, Daily Bonus, Rake & Tourney Fees

Today we’re announcing some exciting new features on ReplayPoker.

Sunday Million (and Satellites)

Scheduled to start THIS Sunday (2pm & 8pm EST), the new Sunday Million tournaments are our biggest ever with a 1 Million prize pool, 400,000 first prize and 10 winning places.

Entry to the Sunday Million is available exclusively to holders of two blue tokens which can only be gained from the Sunday Million Satellite tournaments. These start TODAY and are scheduled to run twice a day every Mon, Tues, Thurs, Sat and Sun. Entry to the satellites will be 2000 play chips and tokens will be awarded to the top 14 players.

Please note the new Sunday Million tourneys will replace our previous Sunday Freerolls.

http://blog.replaypoker.com/post/23990591566/sunday-millions-daily-bonus-rake-tourney-fees

when will our tournament chips come into play?

Not sure what you mean.

To play the Satellite tour you pay 2000 chips per tour. We run 10 satellites per week. Prizepool 25 bleu tokens per tour. In the Satellites you win tokens only, the tokens you need for register in the Sunday Million tour. Thats a tour with a 1 million prizepool.

So you pay 2000 chips for the satellite and try to win 2 tokens so you can play in the Sunday Million and try to win the first place and win 400k. Not bad when you do that:)

is there some place to see who won the blue chips, and how many each has? Thanks, Gopo

go to multi table scroll down to Sunday Satellite click on and it will tell you the winners.

Hi gogo.

When you click on the button “get chips” you go to your own private bank page. There you can see how many blue tokens you have (you dont get them, you have to win the blue tokens in the Satellites)

Your bankpage is private, so you can only see for yourself how many tokens you have.

Greetings and good luck:)

i had a lucky tourny and happen to win a few blue chips. Where does it show me how many blue chips i have won to this point.

Hi Stacks, well done:)

When you click on the button “get chips” you go to your own private bank page. There you can see how many blue tokens you have.

You became 2nd in the Satellite, so you won 4 blue tokens.

At one of the tournaments it says that the prize is 25 blue tokens. What are blue tokens?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Blue tokens?.

How are Blue Chips used? Are there certain games that require Blue Chips?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Blue Chips.

I palyed one of the Blue chips tournaments and the Tourament points did not post. Do you not get those?

If you win more Blue Tokens than you use, do they carry over to next week?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Blue Token carry-over….

Yes

Thanks…

I just got respond from Mtoledo (tech )

The formula does work with 0 chips earned. The amount of chips used on the formula is the amount of chips paid (buy in), not earned.

Also, even if the buy in is 0, the formula still works (ex. freerolls). It does give you less points compared to a identical tournament which you’ve actually paid chips to enter, though, as expected

how can you find out how many blue chips you have?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled blue chips / how can you find out how many blue chips you have?.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled blue tokens. what are the blue tokens for an what are the payout for the tourament