Blowing off my stack

To me friends here I hope you win big but I am sick of the snowflakes so I am blowing it away.
7 million to blow away

1 Like

Got to be a story to share here - come on mate, give us a laugh. IMO, it would be better if you took the little darling’s chips and sent him/her/shim packing but to each his own.

2 Likes

I have been on Replay very seldom lately, and now I read that you closed your account.
A severe blow to me, because I won’t ever be able to find another player who is “witty, intelligent, skilled, rich and looks like George Clooney”, i.e. the “identikit” of my ideal player in which you immediately recognized yourself. :slight_smile:
I don’t know if you’ll read this, but I’d like to thank you for the fun we shared in the Forums, and to wish you all the best for your life.

2 Likes

I second Miri’s wishes. I was shocked to see that you closed your account. I honestly thought it was a joke and that you were just venting. You will surely be missed on this site and I really hope we can get in touch again, whether on Replay or elsewhere. One of the best people I’ve met on here. All the best.

2 Likes

who and i are friends off table. I will be seeing him over the weekend and will pass on your wonderful messages

4 Likes

Thanks so much. Please do.

Please do! Tell him I’ll miss him very much!