Bingo Playing

What is considered a all in bingo hand? Some say any all in before flop is a bingo hand… IS it? Are aces a bingo hand , how about kings? What is a bingo hand? Is 7-8 off all in a bingo hand? I think REPLAY needs to reevaluate bingo hands…I have won several hand with 7-8 and now it is called a bingo hand. By who, the ones who lost? I also got in trouble because I called a tobacco chewing cowboy… I was warned not to do that sort again… What sort? He had a cowboy hat on ( pic) and I said he was a cowboy… LOL… So if you are a man someone better not call you sir… It is that dumb … What says you?

Your cards,your chips,your time…play the way you want. There are a lot of cry babies on here
so hit mute and play on.
As for comments made ….I agree that Replay sometimes goes too far and sometimes not far enough. Some players are very thinned skinned lol

1 Like

crybabiesrus

I came here to +1 @NtheRed comment. Let the babies cry!

Yes… Along with ANY Preflop Raise , which also qualifies. Any time you bet/call/limp/raise preflop, its a … Blind Risk… so if anything qualifies as a Bingo, then that surely does !!

If ppl cannot hack NL, then go play PL/ML/FL…
There is no bingo, only degrees of agression
Add my +1 to… Let them cry.
Sassy

1 Like

I agree Sassy, Cryman and NtheRed. Your cards, your chips, your call.

Most chronic bingo players are usually low ranked.

An all in pre-flop bet is not necessarily a bingo bet. When a player goes all in every hand pre-flop, that’s what most players consider bingo. It is frustrating to some players but that is the name of the game… “No Limit”.

1 Like

Bingo play is what the guy who beats you is doing…

2 Likes

your cards, soon to be my chips, your call

1 Like

Most of us have paid REAL money for chips thru credit or debit. Replay says they promote a family friendly atmosphere, yet, they MUTE us from CHAT if we type LOL, LMFAO, BINGO, TYVM, etc. when players PURPOSELY ruin family friendly competitive tables by making BINGO BETS. Replay does not allow us an outlet to release our FRUSTRATIONS such as endorsement for “Crazy Player”, “Poor Bettor”, etc. Replay wants us to lose our chips to BINGO players so we have to BUY more chips. Replay is well aware of the TERM, “BINGO”! It is expressed over and over in chat rooms expressing frustration with those players that are only here to play BINGO not POKER! We PAY real money for chips and we should be allowed to identify the players that are here to play BINGO and ruin the POKER experience for the rest of us!

“All in is part of the strategy “ of poker . I don’t abuse it but use it occasionally

I don’t “all-in” that often - but I do always want the option. And if I get dealt a monster three times in a row (unlikely), don’t be surprised if I shove three times in a row. I probably won’t do that for all three, as trapping usually works better here to get a big pot going, but who knows what spirit will hit me? Also, don’t be surprised if I know the guy across the table is a serial bluffer and I shove after his big raise figuring he’s a 90% fold.

It’s situational. But the true “bingo” players that go along with a “no limit” game aren’t doing anything wrong - except eventually losing it all to some other more patient player.

If it truly bothers you, no limit is not for you - play pot limit. Still plenty of action, and “bingo” is non-existent.

Why would you buy chips at a site that gives you free chips, and you don’t get anything in return? Good players understand that a lot of big wins come from Bingo players. Play solid poker, and you’ll win your chips. And no, most of us haven’t paid REAL money for our chips.

1 Like

You had a few million chips, so you were merely contributing to the site. People who think everyone has to pay for chips to win here don’t know what they are talking about. They lose to players who aren’t playing with real money and then they feel like somehow they are being screwed because someone plays BINGO. The All inners always give their chips back in the long run, so just walk it off and keep playing.

3 Likes

Play smarter not harder.

2 Likes

So many players don’t seem to understand the concept of bankroll management, if they don’t want to lose all there chips they shouldn’t gamble them all on a single hand

2 Likes

I’m grateful to all players that buy chips without them there is no FREE POKER SITE…just sayin

2 Likes

That is true :joy:

Well you are obviously misinformed. Replay reports Thousands of $ a year in PURCHASED chips by players