Best Pets Ever!

The best pet EVER would probably be a velociraptor. They don’t shed, they can feed themselves and let themselves out (see Jurassic Park for details) and are great with children you hate. Yeah, they may eat an occasional mailman, but this same territorial instinct makes them good guard animals.

5 Likes

I have been known to splash a glass of red wine all over my date’s shirt when one of the velociraptors in a film stuck its head under the side of the tent. :slight_smile: Might not be safe for clothes in my household for me to have a velociraptor for a pet. Or else I just need to not have a tent?

3 Likes

Please try to stay on topic Jan. We can talk about tents on the topic-less thread if you want. Thanks!

3 Likes

4 Likes

My sister swears that horses make the best pets, though she thinks of them more as friends than pets. Here she is on Mr. Amigo, who thinks he can fly.

8 Likes

Super photo!! Amazing sis! Gorgeous horse.

4 Likes

Not absolutely a pet, but meets many characteristics of “pet-ness!”

3 Likes

I am guessing this “pet” lives in Wuhan?

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha, exactly what I thought!

3 Likes

And this “pet’s” handler is better known as “Wuhan Jan!”

4 Likes

I recognize a large population of cat lovers on this site, but let’s hear it for the dogs!

6 Likes

Haha, that’s the hole truth right there!

2 Likes

Yes, it is indeed the whole truth! :wink:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Super Doggie - the Belgian Malinois:

8 Likes

Oh my goodness. I have never seen anything like this! Amazing dog.

4 Likes

All the police departments here have that dog on the force :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Wow!!

1 Like

Me and Kondrad! I got him from a farm outside Stockholm,It was November and it was -20 degrees that day,i was suposed to get his brother also but he got killed by a fox! I have always taking care of cats who needed help,stunning animals! i work alot so they are perfect pets,dogs need so much time!!

8 Likes

Two such sweet, sweet faces in this picture! :slight_smile:

2 Likes