Being sat out after betting

It’s happened to me several times … program seems to slow down to a crawl and by the time you get to see your cards and bet ,it’s already too late and the program folds you and you lose the hand even when you had the winning hand. You lose your entry chips every time. Very frustrating. When I contacted Replay Poker, they didn’t even return my lost entry fees! They just keep saying it’s my browser or the fact that I play via Facebook, but I had no problems before these past few months! I’m going to use up my present chips (when the program works properly) and say goodbuy to Replay Poker for good!

1 Like

Yes, happening all the time. Losing with quads due to this bug is fun!! But seriously, all players being affected. Hopefully RP is working on a fix! The lag is responsible and that’s been around since I joined in Dec 2020 but the getting sat out part is escalating.

2 Likes

My hoping something gets better is over. The other thread because this problem started 3.5 month ago, and nothing changed. 630 posts there now. If every day all tables slow down, then Support answers only it is a Browserproblem of the user, cache must be cleared,… I can not remember to a statement of Replay because the delays on the tables, but many asked for it.
Many weeks ago I stopped 90% of my playing on Replay. This is not more playing poker. Bet on Turn, and the App folds you on River. I play now only one time of day on a friends-table and see there enough of the problems, players gets kicked out of hand or from table, no chat,… I have another site for playing and friends there too.
Not good to see this nice site going down.

2 Likes

Sat out before the flop with pocket Q’s,totally unacceptable. The so called techs are good at one thing and that is losing patrons for Replay!

NO EXCUSES FOR THIS

3 Likes

Was playing some ring games briefly. Another day same story as it has been for months during the afternoons and early evening. Several seconds of delay on each action. A few times the lag was so high I almost timed out (but didn’t this time). Chat messages were also being dropped and I was signed out from the site once in the middle of a hand.

I have no doubt staff are fully aware of this and choose to pretend it’s not going on. It’s laughable that support is still telling people to clear their caches and restart their computers as the recommended solution. This only way this makes sense is if Replay is deliberately trying to drive away players.

3 Likes

its been happening for a long time. I have gotten to a point of quitting the premium member and have gotten angry and blown my chips away an then rebuilt but it comes and goes, now i noticed this last beat the staff no problems (what so ever) and the very next day it was back, understand its free but when you join and pay money (PREMIUM MEMBER) or buy chips that gets unacceptable, so now i just play and don’t really care anymore

3 Likes

Bij mij is het juist andersom. Als ik op de kleine vierkantjes klick, dus ruim voordat ik aan de beurt ben om te kiezen, dan gebeurd het vrijwel nooit. Maar als ik wacht tot de grote buttons verschijnen om op te klicken, dan gebeurd het relatief heel vaak. Ik ben ongeveer een maand geleden door deze bugs mijn hele stack (100 miljoen chips) kwijt geraakt.

Translation
With me it’s the other way around. If I click on the little squares, so well before it’s my turn to choose, it almost never happens. But if I wait for the big buttons to appear to click, it happens relatively often. I lost my entire stack (100 million chips) due to these bugs about a month ago.

This is weird, I wonder if a player’s physical location has any bearing on the problem. I am sitting in Phoenix, Az. and if I wait for it to be my turn and click on the bigger rectangle, I never have a problem, never. Only when I pre bet before it is my turn does it sometimes sit me out, and that may be because the damn white square is so small, I might not be clicking on it accurately enough. Just a thought.

No it’s been an ongoing problem for months for players all over the globe.

2 Likes

Het is volgens mij gewoon een bug in de software. Niets meer en niets minder.

Translation
I think it’s just a bug in the software. Nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

I’ll keep my eye open next time.

1 Like

connect

2 Likes

This is why I haven’t played in months. That would be so aggravating. Hopefully better days before the new year.

2 Likes

It Happens to everyone, no one is picking on you. Replay always gives refunds, even when I did not ask for one .Lagging and getting knocked off is a Bummer but I still love playing here at Replay and I’m sure they want there site to work perfect every time ! Smile Laugh & Play Poker &Have Fun!

1 Like

I didn’t say anyone was picking on me. I’m happy I have the luxury of going to my own poker room when I have the need to scratch my poker itch. It’s not a necessity I play here so I’d rather not until the fiasco is over.

2 Likes

You was meant to be everyone, nothing personal

2 Likes

This has happened to me, more often on my 10 year old phone than on my pc. At one point I was commenting on the subject in the live chat and then without asking I was refunded some chips.
I can’t say for sure, but I suspect that Replay will refund chips if you can document the hand number etc.
I have never lost much or asked for a chip refund but can understand your frustration if you play on the big boys’ tables and had a significant loss.

1 Like