Being sat out after betting

Is anyone else having troubles with being sat out? It’s happened to me at least 7 times recently. Seems like it’s lagging, then all of a sudden it won’t accept my bet or call and it sits me out. I got lucky this time and was able to sit back in real quick, but it’s frustrating. Hand #925566257. You can see in chat that I say that I bet. Thanks in advance

3 Likes

This has been occurring for the last 4 months, you can refer to this thread.

In other words, you’re not being singled out.

3 Likes

Replay staff and support are doing everything in their power to pretend this isn’t happening.

For the past several months during the afternoons (approximately 12pm-7pm EST) there are considerable delays and timeouts.

3 Likes

Hard to pretend on this one since I even put in chat that I bet :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They are calling it a “ glitch “ in the system. Seems like a bigger problem than just a glitch all this time. I haven’t played since it started.

1 Like

This Glitch is going to be the downfall of Replay. No one in their right minds will be buying chips and people are leaving or not playing as Craig has stated.
If their support team can’t fix it hire someone who can!

4 Likes

all the time

1 Like

I find that if I bet in advance, I often get hit with “Sat Out”
But if I wait until it is my turn, it almost never happens.
I play on three or four tables at once, so I have learned to wait until it is my turn and click on the large rectangle. I think the trouble is with the small square if you bet in advance of your turn. Try it and see if that doesn’t make a big difference.

2 Likes

I had noticed the opposite since the “glitch” but I will absolutely try this. Maybe something’s changed. Thank you!

1 Like

So Im not the only 1, Ive had damn good hands, its come my time to bet…glitch “SIT BACK IN” has been happening way to many times, AND always when you get the nuts…so friggin frustrating, I thought it was my connection.

1 Like

Ja, gestern passierte es bei mir in zwei Spielen. In einem, als ich wetten wollte, ging nicht, kam sit back in, im zweiten Spiel bestimmt ca .10 Mal. Einmal hatte ich ne Super Hand K,K, klar dass ich mitspielen, und nicht rausgeschmissen werden wollte.

Finde diesen Bug sehr ärgerlich. Ist schade. Gut, dass man hier nicht um echtes Geld spielen kann.

Translation
Yes, it happened to me in two games yesterday. In one, when I wanted to bet, didn’t work, came sit back in, in the second game probably about 10 times. Once I had a super hand of K, K, of course I wanted to play and not get kicked out.

Find this bug very annoying. It’s a pity. Good thing you can’t play for real money here.

2 Likes

Nein, Mr.Odds, es ist nicht deine Verbindung.

Auch heute wieder, als ich Chips setzen wollte, kam sit back in, Internet war vorhanden.
Wenn das I-net spinnt, kommt ne rote Meldung im Chatfenster, wenn es wieder funktioniert, kommt ne grüne Meldung. Das hatte ich heute zum ersten Mal.

1 Like

Translation to English, for those who need it:
No, Mr.Odds, it’s not your connection.

Again today, when I wanted to bet chips, a sit back came in, internet was available.
If the Internet goes haywire, a red message comes up in the chat window, when it works again, a green message comes up. I had that for the first time today.

2 Likes

The most of this problems is to read here:

2 Likes

It’s especially bad today players are posting in a different thread.

2 Likes

It is irritating when you flop a full house, go to answer a bet, and are sat out. And is weird it happens right at that point in a game most of the time.

2 Likes

It really is. The first time it happened to me, I had an amazing hand. Playing stud against 2 players that raised every single card with nothing normally. My starting hand was KKK, followed by another K the very next card. Of course I re raised them all the way. I was timed out and folded on 7th. In all fairness, this hand was before the constant problems, but frustrating.

1 Like

That being said, Replay is still my favorite site to play on. And they are awesome about putting money back in your account.

2 Likes

Totally agree

1 Like

my input is that i find i get timed out after a long time playing the single game,usually after 1 hour then the timed out comes. even getting chips back doesnt compensate after the time invested,usually all other players are getting the same

2 Likes