Becoming a Moderator , how can I volunteer to become a moderator?

Yes just had one question about the Moderator System. When you apply for the Moderator position, how do you get accepted?

• (I know you have to meet the criteria; clean record, member for one year, etc…)

• Do you get voted by other Moderators? Does MrReplay choose who is/isn’t a Moderator. Because people say different things, so I’m not sure how it works.

• Also, what are some benefits of being a Moderator?

Ok, thank you very much Marcipan! Helped me out a lot.

i want to be moderator

i want to be a moderator

how can i become a mod as old 1s r never here played on this site 4yrs now so know many ppl here

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I volunteer to become a moderator?.

How can I volonteer to become a modertator?Plz help me!
Plz,Plz,Plz,Plz,Plz,Plz,Plz,and Plz!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How can I volonteer to become a modertator?.

Paul Gould (Official Rep) 1 year ago Good question…

Moderators are essential to the smooth running of ReplayPoker. You can either apply by contacting an existing moderator or by sending an email to support@replaypoker.com. What then happens is that all the existing moderators will have an opportunity to discuss your suitability for the role. If they think you’ll do just fine, then either we’ll add you immediately as a moderator or add you to a waiting list for the next available opening.

Thanks for your interest!

marcipan 1 month ago Member for one year.

100000 played hand a minimum.

Help if you got at least one moderator support you.

100000 hands played is a lot m8 I only got: 177,974 but i get you’re point.

Are the drugs helping!

Yes we vote for all new. I believe we wait for more to apply. Yes; MrReplay had the final choice , then he send PM or email to the user. Benefits ; none for now but some planned . ( Im not sure I cant speak about it now as planned , but one thing I can tell; some nice :slight_smile:

) For me; Help for users and for the site make the best on the net. I quote MrReplay/Paul here;

‘’ Moderators are essential to the smooth running of ReplayPoker. You can either apply by contacting an existing moderator or by sending an email to support@replaypoker.com. What then happens is that all the existing moderators will have an opportunity to discuss your suitability for the role. If they think you’ll do just fine, then either we’ll add you immediately as a moderator or add you to a waiting list for the next available opening. Thanks for your interest! ‘’