Beat the staff

What is your tip to beat the staff today! Personally, I am thinking about resting in shape :slight_smile:

I have found the staff very hard to beat! On the other hand, I have not seen the staff in the final tables very often either. I think they play rather aggressively. My best strategy in this long tournament is to fold fold fold to stay alive into the chips.

3 Likes

I usually offer popcorn to all the staff , volunteers and when they reach over to grab a handful I steal thier chips hehe :wink:

4 Likes

Hahaha will try that :slight_smile: I will do my best,Good luck you too

2 Likes

Hi, as a Staff member, my strategy is usually to last as long as possible. :slight_smile:

I try to get a few scalps for the annual LB if I can; Last night was the first time I really got any chips together (chip leader with 300 left) but it was not to be.

I managed to bump into both Craig_Anthony and JanCee during my downward spiral, but I dont think either ended up with any of my chips.

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha, I really wanted those 50,000 chips Rob but unfortunately I donated my entire stack lol :joy: Had lots of fun once again :+1:t2:

2 Likes

No, I took nothing from you, Chasetheriver, though I dearly wanted to! It’s a dream for another month, I guess.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d fall for the popcorn gambit

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha :joy: excellent LOL

2 Likes

It has long been a wish of mine that because BTS is only played one a month, that they change the starting time every month by 1 hour. That would give more people a chance to join, as the current starting time is never convenient. I know it won’t happen…but just saying

3 Likes