Barnyard Muckers League

the leaderboards after 12.3:

With all the glory on the line, the final game of the quarter was the muckfest you would expect. MUCK U claims the day and the quarter with an impressive display of poker from start to finish. Bee, Witched, Bothered and Bewildered finishes second on the day, which lands them in fourth for the quarter. The Final Four outperform their name again, finishing third on the day and third in the quarter.

The Cobra Chickens gave MUCK U a race for the ages. In the end, MUCK U pull through. Another great quarter by all. Tune in next week for the all-in and see how you do when the best team game on replay is an individual game for one day.

1 Like

When the pressure was onā€¦the champs put up 50. Clutch Clutch Clutch beat Cluck Cluck Cluck I guess.
I teaseā€¦the Cobra Chickens played an AWESOME quarter. Well done one and all.

1 Like

this is a work in progress, but here is the start of next quarterā€™s leaderboard:

Give it a look, especially on the team page, and let me or MG know if something needs attention!

oh no i just made the whole schedule dissapear

Quickā€¦call Allenā€¦lol

the leaderboards after 1.1:

The third quarter muck is in motion. Everyone wondered how Cobra Chickens would recover from the last week of last quarter. They gave their answer with an impressive win in the first game of the new quarter. The Mighty Scratchy Cats showed they are a team to consider with an impressive second. Shameless sashays their way into third.

It was just the game you would expect after a two week respite. Tune in tomorrow to see how the Friday Muckers muck it up.

1 Like

the leaderboards after 1.2:

The second leg of week one has been run. Howlers make the loudest noise with a first place finish. The Final Four fight long enough to finish second. BeeWitched works their way into third.

Where will we be at the end of the first week? Tune in tomorrow to see!

the leaderboards after 1.3:

After several extensive rounds of validation, I am happy to report the standings after the first week. The Mighty Scratchy Cats are the top team overall. The reconstituted and renamed BeeWitched stand in second. Cobra Chickens and Shameless are tied for third.

Time to lick your wounds and ponder your special purpose.

the leaderboards after 2.1:

Congrats to MUCKER LUCKERS for a win to start the second week of the quarter. BeeWitched hold their own with a second. Maniac Muckers hit pay dirt with a third. Tune in tomorrow to see where the muck will take us,

the leaderboards after 2.2:

The muck was thick today, friends. MUCK U gets down and dirty and pulls out a win. The Final Four fights off most others to take second. Cobra Chickens goes big before blacking out, but not so long that they miss the top three.

The overall is very nearly the same. The Mighty Scratchy Cats and The Final Four still lead the pack overall. Cobra Chickens and MUCK U are tied for third.

Tune in tomorrow to see where we stand after we shake the last leg of the week.

the leaderboards after 2.3:

Week two is over. The Final Four get the last win of the week. MUCK U lands in second. BeeWitched takes third.

Those same three teams make up the top three overall after two weeks, with BeeWitched leading the way, with The Final Four and MUCK U just behind them.

Special thanks to MG for managing the scoreboards this time. She has agreed to take over going forward. Please send her your thanks.

No Allen, Special thanks to you for taking care of this for Muckers for the last couple of years!. They are big shoes to fill and i only hope I can do as well as you!
You Are the BEST!! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

So I guess we ALL need to get our pencils out and check mathā€¦we know MG likes to win.

1 Like

well, if she is not cheating, she would not be trying hard enough

2 Likes

Barnyard Muckers 2022 3rd Quarter Leaderboard - Google Sheets

1 Like

Great game tonight. Final Four prevailed but 2nd place The Mighty Scratchy Cats gave a great battle with Muck U striking some blows for third. The race is tightning so tune in tomorrow to see how this all works out!!

1 Like

the leaderboards after 3.2:

the leaderboards after 3.3:

The third week of the Muck comes to an end after another fierce battle. MUCK U is leading the pack overall. The Final Four stands tall in second. BeeWitched is alive and well in third. The Mighty Scratchy Cats and Cobra Chickens are right on their heels, too. Time to reflect and deflect.

hi allen or Mgā€¦ there is no score for mr_monk for week 3, pretty sure he played and finished in 5th place. Can you please look into this.