Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

REPLAY TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Let’s put some teams together for this special event which starts at 3PM ET, Saturday, May 16th and demonstrate that the best players on Replay are Donks by taking the trifecta in the event!!
If all the members of your team are also Donks, why not use the word Donks in your name by putting an adjective in front. Something like Champion Donks or Diamond Donks or Ultimate Donks or Sexy Donks. The results of your Replay Team Championship performance will be recognized on this Forum.
If you have already put together a team, please reply to this post and tell us your name and who are the other Donks that are on your team.
If you are trying to assemble a team, please reply to this post so we can help you complete the members of your Donks team.
Here is the link to learn more about this event:

The Donks shall prevail

“The Chosen Ones”
12Beat22 ( John ) and myself

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP

Forgive the late report! Team Donks carried the day last Saturday against TPP and has a good lead going forward for the second quarter championship. Bringing in the points at the final table were crum1850, boyd2, 12beat22, ChicagoSerbs and ghomer with sugarblossom, Chuckcox and Panther101 helping along the way. I am delighted to announce our newest team member, FatnSassy, will make her debut Saturday! And I am very happy to announce that boyd2 (Jack) has agreed to be Co-Captain of Team Donks and to be able to officially recognize the role he has played, and is playing, as our Team strategist and advisor. GO DONKS!

Priscilla, Co-Captain

GO TEAM DONKS

the donks have a championship team that plays on saturday in a league. This team event allows you to pass chips to your team mates as part of the play. It is not for big chips but it is for big fun we are looking for one more person to join and play as an alternate for team Donk. please contact me or McCats for more details.

Two Team Poker Events
Both are on Saturdays?
Both seeking new participants?
The rules are different in each?
Got it?
Good.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF MAY 3, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 304
Participation: 89%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 305
Participation: 66% – we had 50 Silver Donks in tonight’s tournament, resulting in chips awarded to the top 10 finishers – I believe this is a record for the number of participants in a Tier II tournament!

HEE HAWL OF FAME - No tournament today

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF MAY 4, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.

GOLDEN DONKS - No tournament today

SILVER DONKS - No tournament today

HEE HAWL OF FAME - BADONK’S MTT 306

May 2020 Donk of the Month

It is the first week of the month so it is time to announce our May 2020 Donk of the Month.

CLUES:

1. This Donk won our 2nd tier Composite Leaderboard Championship in the 3rd quarter of 2019 and thus advanced to the Golden Donks League.

2. Some members know that this Donk periodically helps us behind the scenes to make decisions so that we can make great improvements to our league in future quarters.

3. This Donk is well known by all Goldens for NEVER EVER, EVER complaining at the table chat about getting bad cards.

4. To me, this Donk’s greatest contribution is how he created our leaderboards and updates them after each of our tournaments or they would still look like this:

By now, you’ve figure out that our Donk of the Month is puggywug (even if I tried to throw you off the track with that sarcastic Clue # 3).

Congratulations, puggywug. This league would not be the same without you!!

4 Likes

Congrats Puggywug, a Honor well deserved. I just hope that you get better cards.LOL

3 Likes

I don’t deserve this!

But thank you.

Maybe I deserve it a tiny bit for helping out with the leaderboards and league management, but there’s at least a dozen players who deserve recognition for their play more than I do.

I’m not having much luck with controlling my emotions at the table, which I’m sure has cut into my win rate significantly, so I will continue to try to work on that.

If anyone wants to give me some lessons, I’m over at the heads-up 100k tables a lot lately, where I’ve been mostly profitable lately, so come beat me up and take my chips.

5 Likes

Great job puggywug, well deserved honor :slight_smile: If I took you up on that, I’d have to warn you - don’t enjoy these new tables at all, so I might not be playing my usual game. I’m not quite sure if that’s an advantage or disadvantage for you, lol.

I’ll take what I can get, haha. The more I play on the new tables, the better they feel to me. I didn’t care for them at first, but I am getting used to them. They definitely have some issues that are in need of being worked out, but I am making do and dealing with them ok so far.

Replay Team Championship 2020
Send me a message.If you’re looking for another Donk as a teammate or if you’re looking for a Donk team on which to play in this Replay event that starts at 3PM ET, Saturday, May 16th.

Congratulations to Pug…very much deserved.

1 Like

Congratulations Pug. Thank you for keeping the score boards updated. Great job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF MAY 6, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 307
Participation:

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 308
Participation:

HEE HAWL OF FAME - No tournament today

Pugger - totally deserved - and thanks for all you do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY, MAY 2ND

Donks 25, TPP 20 - a close match! FatnSassy not only made her League debut, she finished 1/2 with 12beat22 at the final table!!! Also bringing in the points were boyd2 and chuckcox with ghomer, MCcats, Panther101, crum1850 and ChicagoSerbs feeding them chips along the way. pokerrick was our first alternate and newest Team member and will play this week. Cumulative score for the 2nd Quarter Championship is 110 to 59, Donks in the lead. Go Team!!!

Priscilla

3 Likes

TEAM DONKS
OUTSTANDING!!!