Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

The Leagues Challenge Results - 25th July - 3rd Quarter 2020

The Donks 31 : Team Play Poker 24

Quarterly Leaderboard :

The Donks 89 (2) : Team Play Poker 76 (1)

2 Likes

Fellow Donks please send a warm welcome to Sergente21 and ahured who are new to this great community and can play their very first game in Silver League today.
Also a big thank you to @boyd2 and @chuckcox for recruiting.

Good luck all and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Donks,

so proud of being part of this community. Funny I’m starting on the same day as @ahured because me and @boyd2 started this conversation after a terrific Half Mil Thrill the 3 of us were lucky enough to play. Thank you @boyd2 and thank you all for this privilege.
I’m Italian, Roman living in Milan and manage an advertising agency, I’m 48yo but 20 at heart.
I approached poker properly quite recently, but like all things I like I put an enormous amount of effort in trying to improve. I had the luck that during the Italian lockdown I played quite a lot with a friend of mine who’s an exceptionally good player and would shout at me via video when I was playing like a fool - which still happens a lot of course.
Bear with me this evening because I may play like a terrified beginner, but hopefully we’ll have fun - well, you guys certainly will!
One last thing - my nick Sergente is not because I’m in the army, it’s the nickname of my favorite soccer player, and his shirt number is 21.
See you at the tables and good luck to you all.

9 Likes

Welcome to the club. Also an advertising guy. Also young at heart although hardly 20 at heart. Good luck tonight and going forward - you’ll have a blast.

2 Likes

Welcome. You’ll have a great time playing here. It’s the best of the best but all are truly great people. Make friends with people and don’t ever hesitate to ask something. You’re going to see that this group are THE best guys and gals on this site. Great players…better people. Good luck and have fun.

2 Likes

A very warm welcome Sergente to this special family xx

2 Likes

Hi All

do not forget that the new Donks game starts this weds - get yourself registered, I got a feeling this game will be epic - are you up for it? or to scared…who will be the first donk to win this one?..

Tiggs

7 Likes

Hi Tiggy, I’ve played with you some times in the last few months and always enjoyed it.

I live in Italy so my preferred game will always be the new Wed 3pm Eastern, it means I can go to sleep at a reasonable hour!

All the best,

Sergente21

2 Likes

U may hear some FAKE NEWS that u are not to feed The Goat … Feeding The Goat will make you feel better and is good luck for all new comers

3 Likes

2 Likes

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON JULY 26, 2020
To view the Final leaderboards for this league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 362 - Participation: 68%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 363 - Participation: 55%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 359

5 Likes

What a fantastic idea, I love it. ChicagoSerbs sounds good to me !!! LOL

2 Likes

If they named it for the Bubble player, I’d get it about 4 times a quarter.

1 Like

I can’t take any of the credit for this fantastic idea, because we have a team of Donks who have developed an incredible advertising and promotional campaign for The (WINNER’S NAME HERE) Open and this is only the beginning. You ain’t seen nothin’ yet!!!

Will there be balloons and pony rides?
We already know there will be clowns - and not just cause i’m signing up!

2 Likes

Who ya gonna call…

GOAT-BUSTERS!

4 Likes

1 Like

That’s fine with me. I’ll take a week

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON JULY 27, 2020
To view the Final leaderboards for this league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 362 - Participation: 68%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 363 - Participation: 55%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 364

Way to go pug!

1 Like