Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Boys…boys…you’re both pretty and jack likes you both…

2 Likes

I second that, you are lovely and well deserved. yes I am no longer part of this league but always check in and always support those who very much deserve it xx

Nice One
Lynn

1 Like

Here are unofficial results for Barnyard Muckers after today’s game. I think they are accurate.

4 Likes

Thanks Norris for doing the leaderboard, appreciate very much

1 Like

BARNYARD MUCKERS

First of all, thanks to _snowman for posting the above interim update. Those totals do look correct.

Second, my apologies for missing the update from last Saturday. I thought i had posted them but… um…apparently not. :frowning:

File is now updated through the results of Friday 12/4

On last Saturday (11/28) -BlackWidow- became the 4th player to win three tournaments this quarter, joining pokerrick, SarahFra and sugarblossom with that honor. She edged out sugarblossom to boost the Shady Sharks back into contention.

This week, SarahFra started the week off with her fourth win of the quarter, knocking off bahia7 on Thursday’s contest. On Friday, nelson1952 got the victory for A Pom, 2 Yanks +Aussie, topping Galak for the win.

Despite the win by SarahFra, the Barnyard Tramps saw their lead shrink over these last three games. With 1 game to go in week 10 (and only 7 games remaining in the quarter), the Tramps’ lead is down to 4 points Two Mares and an old Donk

5 Likes

Hey all Barnyard Muckers and anyone else interested, I have created a new forum page for the League.

5 Likes

Great idea, Thanks Norris

1 Like

VERY QUIET IN DONKLAND

No rants from John?
No raves for Jack?
No letters from Badonk’s inbox or novels from Sergente?

Must be everyone -silver and gold alike – is resting up for tonight’s tourney.

1 Like

Tom, no rants, but I would like to recognize another esteemed Donk. She likes to be in the background, but now I’m putting her front and center. Her name is FatNSassy{Leslie}. There isn’t one Donk who has played with her that won’t say how bubbly and outgoing she is. She is ALWAYS the first one to give credit to someone on a hand. But beware my fellow Golds, she is an awesome player in her own right, who consistently finishes near the top. And, she has one thing that we all strive for, that shiny pointed thing called a crown. She is a member of a very elite HOF club. But way more important, and I think she’d agree, she is essential to the social aspect of this family. She just may be the most liked member we have. And, as an added bonus she is a member of THE best team, Team Donk. She’s worked hard to become a great team player and I trust her explicitly. But to me, the best thing about her is she is my friend and has been for a long time. Leslie I know you don’t want the attention, but you absolutely deserve to be recognized for the player, yes, but so much more for the person you are. Thank you for your support Leslie when I was down, you’re an awesome lady.

7 Likes

I don’t have much contact with Leslie, but for sure you, Leslie must be this amazing person that John has just said. I hope to be your close friend as well! Very well deserved this recognition❤️

1 Like

John, thank you for your kind words. I’m so happy to have you as a friend, and all the donks in our league. Everyone is so nice and are always there to support me. The last few months I have not been able to play as I would like. Many games I’m in a fog and can not focus. But thankfully I found out the problem and am getting better. So hopefully my stats. will improve. I care for you all so much and am blessed to have found you. You all mean so much to me. Leslie

5 Likes

My last message was for the wonderful note John sent me.

1 Like

Thank you Grizy. I know from what people say about you, you are a friend to all including me. Thanks again Leslie

2 Likes

LEAGUES CHALLENGE RESULTS 4TH QUARTER 2020 -

December 5th

The Donks 39 , Team Play Poker 16

QUARTERLY LEADERBOARD

The Donks 299 (7) : Team Play Poker 196 (2)

1 Like

Glad you have diagnosed what ails you - not that I want you to beat my brains out at the tables but sure am happy you are feeling closer to yourself.

God bless you sass.

1 Like

John once again you are spot on, Leslie is a breath of fresh air, when a hand is over, she is always the first to comment, because that is the person that she is, I have been blessed to have contact with her, and what we see at the tables is a very small sample of who she is, she is an excellent player, an encourager, never negative, and as good as she is at the tables, she is a much better person. Leslie, you deserve all the kind words spoken about you, and as for me you are a great friend! Thank You!
You help make this family awesome.

God Bless You and God Loves You!

3 Likes

Lovely Leslie, thanks!!
Graça xxx

1 Like

The League just keeps getting better and better. It is a real pleasure to play poker with all of you. Definitely the finest poker on the site. Hope all of us can stay safe till we whip this virus and take its chips.
Best Wishes at the tables.

Seville

2 Likes

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON December 6, 2020
To view the current leaderboards for these tiers, first click on that tier’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 480

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 481

Hee Hawl of Fame Tournament of Champions - Badonk’s MTT 479

1 Like

Chairman of the Advisory Board
Puggywug has agreed to serve as Chairman of the Advisory Board and has already attended his first meeting. His ability to analyze data from the leaderboards will be a welcome addition to the Board.
Thank you, pug.

4 Likes