Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Will there be balloons and pony rides?
We already know there will be clowns - and not just cause i’m signing up!

2 Likes

Who ya gonna call…

GOAT-BUSTERS!

4 Likes

1 Like

That’s fine with me. I’ll take a week

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER TOURNAMENTS HELD ON JULY 27, 2020
To view the Final leaderboards for this league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 362 - Participation: 68%

SILVER DONKS - Badonk’s MTT 363 - Participation: 55%.

HEE HAWL OF FAME - Badonk’s MTT 364

Way to go pug!

1 Like

THE INTERNATIONAL TEAM CUP NEW SEASON STARTS SOON.
Would you like to form a new team ( only need 3 or 4 players ) and play in this great competition? If so please post details in the ITC chat.

NOTE, boyd2 is interested in starting a new team (maybe all Canadian) so please contact him if you are interested.

Wow…that was a tad presumptuous by the crack advertising/marketing team.

Unless of course you were sending this to my Dad…

2 Likes

You can be a beginner to join this team it is about having fun and growing the league. You don’t have to be a Canadian to join as long as you have Monday’s at 5pm eastern open to play.

we now have 3 we need 2 more would be perfect

Well, he’s not even registered to play.

Is it Fear?
Intimidation?
A Hot Lunch Date?

Where B Da Donk?

1 Like

If SaratogaTom doesn’t know, what are the odds than other Donks might not know?
There are two new early tournaments today.
One for the Golden Donks to register here:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/14
and another for the Silver Donks to register here:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/19
Good luck to all Donks at 3pm EDT

How would a lowly silver like me know the whereabouts of the Mighty Golden Donk? (known from this day forward as MGD)

I would think MGD could play - and win - both tourneys at the same time.
But likely doesn’t want to show off!

1 Like

But MGD has already been taken by Miller Genuine Draft.

NOOOOOOOObody drinks that. That’s swill. YOU are swell.

1 Like

I didn’t say I drank it. I said that the initials have already been taken by it.
:beers:

1 Like

Fellow Donks please send a warm welcome to darkop64, moofish, NeilH, bag53 and CKDA who are new to this great community and can play their very first game in Silver League today. Also a bit thank you to @RJStanchfield @Tiggy @chuckcox and @Badonkidonk for recruiting.

Good luck all and have fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO LOVELAKELIVEN and COCOMOKO

The Golden Tier (YOUR NAME HERE) OPEN on July 29 was won by lovelakeliven, so the 3pm EDT Wednesday, August 5th tournament for the Golden Tier will be called THE LOVELAKELIVEN OPEN.

The Silver Tier (YOUR NAME HERE) OPEN on July 29 was won by cocomoko, so the 3pm EDT Wednesday, August 5th tournament for the Silver Tier will be called THE COCOMOKO OPEN.

The two winners, lovelakeliven and cocomoko are authorized to receive these medallions and wear them as your shirt (avatar) all week to advertise your tournament.
A HUGE thanks goes out to snowman for his design!!!
If you need help uploading this as your Replay profile pic, just message him or LadyCon or me.

This inaugural event was a HUGE success, thanks to the hours of effort put in by the entire (YOUR NAME HERE) team who is still working on future Wednesday events. They are chuckcox, ghomer, snowman and LadyCon. INCREDIBLE JOB GUYS! Thank you!

7 Likes

THANKS TO ALL GREAT JOB