Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congrats Chuck :slight_smile:. Although I´m still a newbie in this league I have played against many Donks before I joined here. Chuck is always friendly and helpful on tables and a great advocat for the Donk league. Well deserved.

2 Likes

EDJER54
We are happy to report that after being absent from the Replay site for weeks, we have heard from senior Golden Donk and Hee Hawl of Famer, edjer54. He is recovering and feeling better after having had a massive heart attack. If you are friends with Edjer54, I’m sure that he will be happy to read your messages when he feels up to returning to our tables.

2 Likes

@edjer54, sorry to hear about your hospital stay. I hope you’re doing much better. Take it easy and listen to your doctors. I hope we can see you at our tables when you’re feeling up to it again.

2 Likes

Take care edjer, hope to see you at the tables soon.

1 Like

@Edjer54 I’m glad to hear that you made thru your huge ordeal and getting better, You get well soon and GOD BLESS

1 Like

ALL TEAM PLAYERS PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT

Glad to hear you are back home Edjer, missed you at the tournaments. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing you.at the tables soon.

Best wishes,

Seville

1 Like

Another Nominee
Cubber2 (ranked 1930) has been nominated to become the newest member of the Silver Donks League.
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 9pm EDT on Wednesday April 29, 2020.
If you have a friend who wants to join our league, simply send me their name and we’ll take it from there.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk.
Thank you for helping us continue to recruit qualified members.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 26, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.
Then click on the LeaderBoard tab at the bottom of that screen.

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 299
Participation: 91%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 300
Participation: 54%

HEE HAWL OF FAME - No tournament today

I will be praying for you Edjer! You are on my thoughts! I hope you are feeling better!
With love xx

1 Like

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 27, 2020
To view all 3 leaderboards for a league, first click on that league’s bold blue lettering below.

GOLDEN DONKS - No tournament today

SILVER DONKS - No tournament today

HEE HAWL OF FAME - BADONK’s MTT 301

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF APRIL 29, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 302
Participation: 73%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 303
Participation: 58%

1 Like

ANOTHER NOMINEE
The most recent player to be nominated to become the newest member of the Silver Donks League is thumbs (ranked 100).
As usual, if an existing member knows of any reason why this nominee should not be inducted into our league, please message me or post here in our Stables. Otherwise, they will be inducted in time to play in our league tournament at 7pm EDT on Wednesday May 3, 2020.
If you have a friend who wants to join our league, simply send me their name and we’ll take it from there.
If anyone else is interested in learning more about our league, post here or send a friend request to Badonkidonk.
Thank you for helping us continue to recruit qualified members.

1 Like

REPLAY TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Let’s put some teams together for this special event which starts at 3PM ET, Saturday, May 16th and demonstrate that the best players on Replay are Donks by taking the trifecta in the event!!
If all the members of your team are also Donks, why not use the word Donks in your name by putting an adjective in front. Something like Champion Donks or Diamond Donks or Ultimate Donks or Sexy Donks. The results of your Replay Team Championship performance will be recognized on this Forum.
If you have already put together a team, please reply to this post and tell us your name and who are the other Donks that are on your team.
If you are trying to assemble a team, please reply to this post so we can help you complete the members of your Donks team.
Here is the link to learn more about this event:

The Donks shall prevail

“The Chosen Ones”
12Beat22 ( John ) and myself

LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP

Forgive the late report! Team Donks carried the day last Saturday against TPP and has a good lead going forward for the second quarter championship. Bringing in the points at the final table were crum1850, boyd2, 12beat22, ChicagoSerbs and ghomer with sugarblossom, Chuckcox and Panther101 helping along the way. I am delighted to announce our newest team member, FatnSassy, will make her debut Saturday! And I am very happy to announce that boyd2 (Jack) has agreed to be Co-Captain of Team Donks and to be able to officially recognize the role he has played, and is playing, as our Team strategist and advisor. GO DONKS!

Priscilla, Co-Captain

GO TEAM DONKS

the donks have a championship team that plays on saturday in a league. This team event allows you to pass chips to your team mates as part of the play. It is not for big chips but it is for big fun we are looking for one more person to join and play as an alternate for team Donk. please contact me or McCats for more details.

Two Team Poker Events
Both are on Saturdays?
Both seeking new participants?
The rules are different in each?
Got it?
Good.

LEADERBOARD UPDATES AFTER OUR TOURNAMENTS OF MAY 3, 2020

GOLDEN DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 304
Participation: 89%

SILVER DONKS - BADONK’S MTT 305
Participation: 66% – we had 50 Silver Donks in tonight’s tournament, resulting in chips awarded to the top 10 finishers – I believe this is a record for the number of participants in a Tier II tournament!