Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congratulations to all the winners well deserved. The fact the some complains about how many games it took you to get there just shows that they dont understand the level of commitment it takes to battle these freaks in Gold and to balance out the variance. After completing my first year in Gold I came close a couple of time but no cigar and it makes me even play more and I only miss a few. I have to play from my phone a lot to be able to put in the work it takes to try to win.
Maybe we need to have a leaderboard for most points per game with a minimum amount of games need to play to satisfy complainers like Boricua25.
The addition of the Annual championship was awesome and congratulation to BlackWidow and Dorkupine for the wins. It is a true grind to put in 90+games in 4quarters and no wonder that 2 of Replays top 10 players won it and it was an honor to be able to hang with them.

5 Likes

Snitty you are, and have always been, a class act.

4 Likes

I am a long gone former donk. I check in now and again to see how my friends are doing. Congrats to Pris and MystryGirl and Snitty and all who earned crowns or victories or whatever gave them pleasure and a sense of accomplishment. I never won a crown - I did steal a Donk of the month once when friends stuffed the ballot box - but I do know how hard it was - and is - to win in the league. SNITTY, never let petty people and their jealousies affect you ONE BIT. We’ve played often. We battle. You are always a challenge and a pleasure. Wear your crown(s) proudly.

4 Likes

Congratulations to all Crown winners, you fought well and hard to win your crown(s) and have every reason to be very proud of this great accomplishment.

5 Likes

There was not a sliver of anger or jealousy in my statement, the main point I wanted to covey was that the point system rewards quantity of play too much.

There were many false statements made about me on your reply and only two truthful ones, I did not win a tourney this quarter since I only played 12 games and yes, you did knock me out of the all the donks in tourney, no hard feelings, you played well.

Here are the FACTS, I joined the Silver Donks in march of this year towards the end of the first quarter. By the end of the second quarter I won a crown for the 3pm Sunday game(the crown jewel of the tourneys in my opinion since it attracts the most competitors). I was inducted into the hawl of fame and declined membership in the Gold because I simply like playing at the Silver league. This can easily be verified by checking Q2 results. I do not expect an apology for the misinformation about me…

1 Like

Indeed, I have done it myself, thanks for asking John :slight_smile:

Good for you - but the point being - why use my name ? A silver won composite as well - it was aimed at me. As well - all won in Silver you say - without debating the fact - i think it is harder to win in Gold than Silver - my opinion - and the composite IS the hardest to win - you win 3 sun 3:00 tourneys - that may get you a crown - but that wont win the composite – best 9 total scores - and again my opinion - but if i got to choose 1 - it would be composite. Maybe without realizing how your statement comes across - you were belittling the accomplishments of composite crown winners in Silver and Gold - past and present.- i dont think you meant to do that but that is how it comes across. Considering the talent and skill level in both donks leagues - any crown winner should be proud of their win - you should know this B. Happy and healthy holidays - stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you Pris - I try to be.

My statement was a reply to unskilld post, best wishes to you as well and thank you very much for the character assassination, as MCcats put it," Snitty you are, and have always been, a class act".

Sorry B - but i dont see any character assassination in my reply. I was just pointing a few things out. Yes - I try to be a class act.

1 Like

Indeed, you were pointing out LIES! Do me a favor and NEVER address me in any form if you ever encounter me at a table, you are a SCHMUCK, I will not discuss this topic any further.

WOW - I will not even respond as i think thats best.

5 Likes

tmp
May the New Year bring love to your heart, health to your body and joy to your home

5 Likes

Happy New Year to all my Donk League friends. PS, donkbusta is back. Lets Go!

1 Like

Congrats to evryone!! You all is amazing! One day i will have that Crown,i will fight for it! Have a good new week poker friends!!!

3 Likes

It’s apparent that you do not need anyone to defend you snitty but understand that there are those people who just don’t get it. It’s always a pleasure to see you at the tables .because I know I will have to play my best. Not so much when it comes to your own personal troll.

3 Likes

Congratulations to Bori on winning this evenings Hawl Of Fame tournament.

Well done mate.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Dave, the only reason I won it was because you were not competing my friend, you are a terror at the poker table!

1 Like

I can thank my mentor and coach for that!
;-D

2 Likes

Like I said from the very beginning, you are a quick study! You analyzing my hands and giving me feedback has helped my game in a big way! It will be a sad day for me when you make it to gold :frowning:

1 Like