Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @drat who has joined the Donks and is eligible to play his first games in the Silver Donks tier tomorrow. Thank you to @Marchello9999 for recruiting.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Last-bet and @welshterrier who have recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox and @LV52s for recruiting.

2 Likes

2022 Q3 Awards and Advancing Silvers

Please comment here rather than in the league results and updates thread.

1 Like

The October 2022 Donk of the Month

It is my pleasure to announce this month’s Donk of the month, an award given to a member that makes contributions of service to the league, demonstrates exceptional skill at the table, or has a strong positive influence on the members.

This is another Donk that has been a member for long time, joining the league back in September of 2018 in the Golden Donks (the only league at the time), only two months after the league was established.

Our Donk of the Month won the 2022 Q1 Golden Donks Wednesday 9PM leaderboard, earning him induction into our Hee Hawl of Fame. He has played 326 games, making the final table 75 times, and managed to be the last contestant standing for a first place finish 10 times.

With that, it is my privilege to announce Oltop as the October Donk of the Month.

Medallions designed by @flashlight and created by @Mahvelous

4 Likes

Donk of the Month - October 2022
Here’s the Medal without Lyle W on it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats Oltop. We have played many games together. You don’t chat much…but congrats my silent friend.

1 Like

Thanks, Chuck

1 Like

Well deserved, Congrats, Oltop!

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @MickeyF who has recently rejoined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @TalkCrypto and @Jing99 who have recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Mahvelous on yet another victory. He has come out of the gate simply tearing up tournys left and right! Leave some for us bingo players :wink:

2 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Teletotti who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @RustyGate who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @elanoftroy for recruiting.

4 Likes

Congratulations Oltop, well deserved!

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @powerwheels who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @nateogreato for recruiting.

2 Likes

Is rusty gate related to rusty blade:)

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @daralic who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @donkbusta444 for recruiting.

can’t get till nov. 2nd?

October has been an excellent month for me on the poker front :star_struck:. In league play I have had a few nice finishes, including my very first tournament win. I also won two 250k Buy in normal tournament play. But what I am most pleased with is my decision to go down to the 5/10k limit when playing on ring tables. Guys and girls, I am telling you, if you are looking for a game to crack and regularly visit to fleece some chips, try Hudson 1, 2, or 3. I have seen a couple of you out there at times. Just last night I was at one of those tables and shot up from 1.5 to 11.8 in about 3 hours! Best night I have had in a while :grin: Here is an great example of how quickly a player of even moderate skill (me :wink:) can rack up a ton of chips. Players regularly make calls like this! Hope to see you guys out there!
Hand #920683982 · Replay Poker

4 Likes

The November 2022 Donk of the Month

It is my pleasure to announce this month’s Donk of the month, an award given to a member that makes contributions of service to the league, demonstrates exceptional skill at the table, or has a strong positive influence on the members.

Our Donk of the month joined the Donks in April of 2019 in the Grey Foals tier, and advanced to the Golden Donks in his first quarter by finishing 4th on the 2019 Q2 Grey Foals Composite leaderboard. In 2019 Q3, his first quarter as a Golden Donk, he won the Golden Donks Sunday 7PM leaderboard, which earned him the induction into our Hee Hawl of Fame. He also finished third on two Golden Donks leaderboards (2019 Q3 Composite leaderboard, 2021 Q3 Sunday 7PM Leaderboard) and second on the 2020 Q1 Wednesday 9PM leaderboard.

In total, our Donk of the month has played in 377 games, making the final table 89 times, and finishing in first place 15 times. I’ll also add that this Donk has been a pleasure to have at same table over a number of tournaments this year.

With that, it is my pleasure to announce LOVELAKELIVIN as the October Donk of the Month.

Many thanks as always to @flashlight_gl and @Mahvelous for their work on these medallions.

7 Likes